The F.A. and corruption

Talk about retrospective action and T.V. evidence - lets just send them the tape of the entire derby match where thuggery was perpetrated for a full 90 minutes - see what they do about that - here must be dozens of potential bans for them to adjudicate on! - bent bastards!!

I will be more mad if City do not fight this all the way. Like Dunne's very harsh sending off at Middlesborough last year, i was amazed the club did not appeal then.

They really need to show up for this one, as its crazy. Yes retaliation is a sending off offense but as others have said above, simply show them the clips of others gone unpunished. Simple tap on the heels- charged, kick someone in thier mid back- nothing.

One thing that really pissed me off is the fact no action is taken against the rags is the simple fact that D Gill is on the FA board. Clearly a conflict of interest.

The FA has a rant line Tel: 020 7745 4999

I couldn't decide which email address to use so I gave it on this line, much easier

I couldn't see the video on the other link, so here it is again (sorry for the crappy picture quality), but how can the ref *possibly* say he didn't see this?????!?!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhlA5MEZfY0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhlA5MEZfY0</a>

He is running straight forward, looking ahead straight at Shaun and Delap and he MUST see Shaun kick Delap. He can't possibly claim he didn't.

And in any event, if City took the FA to court all the judge would have to decide is that "on the balance of probability", the ref DID see this incident. It's an open and shut case.

hertsblue said:
I will be more mad if City do not fight this all the way. Like Dunne's very harsh sending off at Middlesborough last year, i was amazed the club did not appeal then.

They really need to show up for this one, as its crazy. Yes retaliation is a sending off offense but as others have said above, simply show them the clips of others gone unpunished. Simple tap on the heels- charged, kick someone in thier mid back- nothing.

Did we even appeal Jihai Sun's red card at Birmingham last year? I am pretty sure we didn't and that was a total joke.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
hertsblue said:

Did we even appeal Jihai Sun's red card at Birmingham last year? I am pretty sure we didn't and that was a total joke.

A total joke. The ref in question was dropped immediately afterwards.

I don't think we did appeal. Maybe it's club policy not to.

Some great comments on this thread which induces anger in all of us.

But the FA are a bunch a bunch of self-promoting, arrogant, untouchable, and in my own humble opinion, corrupt senile idiots. Everything bad in football is very well represented by The FA.

mammutly said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
hertsblue said:

A total joke. The ref in question was dropped immediately afterwards.

I don't think we did appeal. Maybe it's club policy not to.

didnt he concede a dodgy penalty not get sent off...i could be wrong tho

They are as bent as they come. If they don't start off with that intention then they finish with it as they are run by cowards and the starstruck who would rather fudge an issue than face the wrath of the so called big names.

It's been like this for years but never has it been more obvious.

The game is rapidly becoming a joke thanks to these cowards. They wouldn't know professionalism if it hit them in the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.