Nasty
Clichy
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Aguero
Tevez.

Unlucky for Jimmy, Micah and Lescott but IMO that is who will play.

Don't agree - I think tevez,nasri and milner were playing last night for two berths. The fact he left tevez on the pitch,whilst substituting the other two told me that they will play and not tevez:

PANTS
ZABALETA
KOMPANY
NASTISIC
CLICHY
BARRY
YAYA
MILNER
SILVER
NASRI
AGUERO

CITY 3 WIGAN 1

someone wasnt paying attention

Blue Til Death said:
Rammyblues said:
On tonights showing and players rested I reckon

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Nasty
Clichy
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Aguero
Tevez.

Near perfect selection.. However, Pants will play in goal. of that I am certain

Good call, if we don't dominate from the start, our players should donate their wages to a worthy charity. We have sufficient class and skill to annihilate them, but we all know we will do it the hard way.

rnblade said:
Blue Til Death said:
Rammyblues said:
On tonights showing and players rested I reckon

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Nasty
Clichy
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Nasri
Aguero
Tevez.

Near perfect selection.. However, Pants will play in goal. of that I am certain

Good call, if we don't dominate from the start, our players should donate their wages to a worthy charity. We have sufficient class and skill to annihilate them, but we all know we will do it the hard way.

We are City, we always do things the hard way, however I agree with you, if we play to full potential, regardless of how Wigan play we should still take them apart.. Just got my ticket so Im buzzing

It's the big one. City need to play with a good tempo to win this one. Wigan will be up for it and are capable of causing us problems.

Me and my mate are driving down on Saturday morning with flags out of the window. Will be having a few drinks on the round about and hopefully watching us win the cup. Staying in watford on the Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.