The FA Cup Final City Vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get in early, if anyone can get me a Club Wembley hardback programme for Saturday please give me a shout, got one for Stoke and would like another....

Cheers

Green Man here we come!!!!

I'm going for 2-0.

Sergio & Yaya with the goals, with Yaya keeping up his excellent run of important cup goals!

As it has been well over 7 hours since anyone posted on this thread, I thought that a belated enquiry about Yaya's current state of health was warranted. Now that we have Rodders fit and raring to go, Yaya should only be allowed to start if he is 100% fit. Does anybody have the latest news?

I heard Yaya is good to go ! He was just resting the other night. He should be there .

Looking forward to the game,it wont be easy.They played well at the etihad only a few weeks ago.Kone and Mcmannaman can be very dangerous so we will need to be on our toes and hopefully start as we did against chelsea.
Hope its a more comfortable watch then last few Wembely games.
3-1 City!!

bluesoup said:
I heard Yaya is good to go ! He was just resting the other night. He should be there .

Hope so. The thing is tho' that he's never subbed and never gets rotated (rumours that it's in his contract).

That being said even if he misses we really should have enough to see off Wigan. I'll ignore strange results like Dons v Liverpool & Sunderland v Leeds etc. otherwise I'll be bricking it all the way to Saturday.

we need a song to take the piss out of fergiescum/moyes and show the nation our utter disdain while we enjoy our cup final

come on CITY

Balti said:
we need a song to take the piss out of fergiescum/moyes and show the nation our utter disdain while we enjoy our cup final

I wouldnt even ackowledge them let alone sing a song about them at our cup final.Lets sing songs about our team and players,Fck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.