The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being tall and lanky he could've easily tweaked his back with someone jumping on him like that. You expect stuff like that in a game but not by a fan and so unexpectedly. I'm not trying to be the fun police because it obviously meant the world to him to celebrate the goal but that was a risky thing to do.
Ya only jump on the little ones.

It’s created a funny thread, that’s for sure. Good to see it’s being kept light hearted.

I think all fans should be allowed onto the pitch every time we score. If you don't do it you're not a real City fan!

Ok a bit extreme, but reading some of the stupid comments above, you would think the goal earned us our first Champions league trophy or something.
Let's be real, it was a goal against Sheffield fucking United for fucks sake!

So no it wasn't passion.
No it wasn't harmless.
Yes he was a complete prick (and he probably knows this)

For some people at the match it is all about them.
I don't want fences to be brought back. So i'm never sticking up for selfish pricks to keep doing this.

And yes, i would be more than willing to say this to his face! (not sure why some think this needs doing but...)
looked like passion to me, or do you only celebrate title winning goals ?

So you share the same malice when the lads bully Bernardo or jump on Haaland after EVERY goal?

Weird you lot. Not surprising you use crayons. Pencils are too sharp I imagine?

I personally think players jumping on other players backs is a rather idiotic celebration yes and know for a fact that club physios would much prefer that didn’t happen. Random idiot fans that can’t handle a shandy doing it is definitely something we could do without. If the silly **** jumped onto the pitch and just hugged him I wouldn’t give a fuck, it’s only him that loses from a 3 year banning order.

Side note but 2022 was not a vintage year for new joiners to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.