The fans are bigger at Spurs

TBF mate bit silly to compare the attendances at the moment because their capacity is only 36k.No doubt they'll have little problem filling their new stadium though. Plus their vocal support at home is much better than ours with almost 20 k less fans. Just saying like.
Slagging off our home support as usual

And the pribability is Arsenal will win the league before Tottenham and even that isn't going to happen soon.

Horrible arrogant, cheating and diving team. 3rd in a two horse race. They won't make top 4 this year IMO.

TBH I needed a self confidence boost today as I'd been feeling a little chubby. But I'm glad to hear there are at least 10s of thousands of people much bigger than me,
Thanks poncho!

Some hilarious stuff in there. Walker and Rose I'll give you given that the average age of City's full backs is 32, but Dembele, Erikssen and Wanyama? Over DeBruyne, Silva and Ya Ya? Are you fucking serious?! The Bundesliga PotY 2015/16, the man with over 100 caps for Spain, and Ya Ya arguably the greatest midfielder ever to grace the Premiership? Even at the age of nearly 34 he completely ran the show on Saturday. The difference in class was there for all to see. As for Kane over Aguero, stop it my ribs are hurting. Sergio missed over 3 months of last season through injury and still nearly topped the PL goal scoring charts. Get back to me when Kane's scored 10 goals against City, 8 against United, 6 against Chelsea, 4 against Liverpool or a hat trick against Bayern Munich.

I'll give you one thing and that's that City's defence in the absence of Kompany and the clearly questionable recruitment of Bravo at the expense of Joe Hart, currently has a substandard centre halves/goalkeeping triangle that will cost us the title for sure, but even given that inherent weakness I don't expect us to finish below you, and even if we do, so what? You still won't win 'owt, and realistically this is your only chance for the foreseeable. The trouble with Spurs is that you're the ultimate Billy Big Time club, and the fact that you feel the need to come on to a rival's website and start bragging, about not very much, speaks volumes. Enjoy your open top bus tour for that 3rd place finish mate

Since when has Silva been a central midfielder? Dembele and Wanyama are much better consistent central midfielders than Toure who is past it. He may have the odd good game but we all know you can't rely on him for a season. Eriksen's stats are much better than Silva's and have been all season. Silva's best days are gone. Eriksen's 8 assists this season are bettered only by De Bruyne. SO yes Eriksen would get in your side. Toure the greatest midfielder ever to grace the PL? You cannot be serious. Fantastic player in his day but those days have gone, and I know you are biased but there were many better CMs than him who did it for a decade or more.

Kane v Aguero let us see.

Since the start of 2015, the list of Premier League goalscorers reads as follows:

Harry Kane – 54
Sergio Aguero – 47
Romelu Lukaku – 34
Diego Costa – 33
Jamie Vardy – 33
Alexis Sanchez – 33
Olivier Giroud – 32
Jermain Defoe – 31

7 ahead of Aguero, and 20 ahead of any other player.

Yes I will take Kane on recent form thanks. And yes Kane has been injured at times too. Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world but on form over the last two years Kane is well ahead of the rest.

I am not coming on here to brag, it's just debate. We have won nothing for ages, I hope we do soon, but no guarantees as there are 5 other much wealthier clubs than us. As it stands we are well punching above our weight.

Anyway I can see many of you are wound up by me but happy to debate if anyone wants to.

Since when has Silva been a central midfielder? Dembele and Wanyama are much better consistent central midfielders than Toure who is past it. He may have the odd good game but we all know you can't rely on him for a season. Eriksen's stats are much better than Silva's and have been all season. Silva's best days are gone. Eriksen's 8 assists this season are bettered only by De Bruyne. SO yes Eriksen would get in your side. Toure the greatest midfielder ever to grace the PL? You cannot be serious. Fantastic player in his day but those days have gone, and I know you are biased but there were many better CMs than him who did it for a decade or more.

Since the start of 2015, the list of Premier League goalscorers reads as follows:

Harry Kane – 54
Sergio Aguero – 47
Romelu Lukaku – 34
Diego Costa – 33
Jamie Vardy – 33
Alexis Sanchez – 33
Olivier Giroud – 32
Jermain Defoe – 31

Yes I will take Kane on recent form thanks. And yes Kane has been injured at times too. Aguero is one of the best strikers in the world but on form over the last two years Kane is well ahead of the rest.

I am not coming on here to brag, it's just debate. We have won nothing for ages, I hope we do soon, but no guarantees as there are 5 other much wealthier clubs than us. As it stands we are well punching above our weight.

Anyway I can see many of you are wound up by me but happy to debate if anyone wants to.

How many games played have them goals come in,not just Kane,for all the ones you list?
Genuine question.

Regardless what your Man say's about how big their fans are, Spurs will once again fade away as far as the title is concerned, even though they've been on a very good run lately. They draw too many games.

Contrast and compare that to our indifferent form, stop start petformances, new manager, new tactics, etc, and we're still only 3 points behind them.

With 5 winnable PL games coming up for us, let's see where both teams are in a month's time.

Harry Kane – 54
Sergio Aguero – 47
Romelu Lukaku – 34
Diego Costa – 33
Jamie Vardy – 33
Alexis Sanchez – 33
Olivier Giroud – 32
Jermain Defoe – 31

Perhaps the most laughable piece of shit ive read on here in a long long time.

Which facts am I ignoring about your training complex? It's wide known that Spurs have one of the best in the world. I hear City's is also world class. It's a pointless debate. As is trophy count etc. Both similar sized clubs hand have been for most of the last century.

You might think your training ground is better but to say it makes our look like Hackney Marshes is nonsense. Utter nonsense. Our is one of the best in the world. Google it.

So why did you start it?

Harry Kane – 54
Sergio Aguero – 47
Romelu Lukaku – 34
Diego Costa – 33
Jamie Vardy – 33
Alexis Sanchez – 33
Olivier Giroud – 32
Jermain Defoe – 31

I've got Kane scoring 43 goals (in 69 games) since the start of last season. Aguero has 47 (in 66 games).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Kane
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_Agüero

Kane's still young and has a lot of potential, but honestly you can't compare them right now. Aguero will go down as the best forward in premier league history, Kane has had one good season. If Kane keeps up his current form for 6 years +, wins the league twice and a few other trophies to boot then great, until then I'd stick with Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.