The fans are bigger at Spurs

Spurs fans are amongst the biggest set of wankers ever. They have an overblown sense of grandeur which is in complete contrast to their actual achievements.
This prick reminds me of that other Spurs fan we used to get on here, Steffi. He was an arrogant deluded **** too.

If it wasn't for Lloris making two rare errors you wouldn't have scored and we'd have come away with a 2 nil win.

We can all play that game:

If it wasn't for Sterling not getting a penalty after being shoved in the back by Walker
If it wasn't for Kane not being flagged offside in the build-up to your 2nd goal
If it wasn't for our keeper being caught in no-man's land when Alli scored your first
If it wasn't for all those chances we created not hitting the back of the net.......

We'd have won about 8-0.

I used to live near the Spuds ground, on the whole they're alright, They've lived long under the shadow of Arsenal and have an inferiority complex because of it. Being Londoners it didn't lead to the gallows "we're not really here" humour we developed but festered in to an entitlement denied resentment. With that said they've a pretty solid working class following and are a good laugh when they're in their cups, at least the ones I knew were (given that, it was the pre-Sheik days, everyone, other than the rags, loved us then).

To be fair, we've had some decent Spurs fans post on here down the years. Crouchinho continues to post on here and is a good sort

I keep forgetting he's a Spurs fan on account of him not being a massive bell end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.