The Fans / Our Support Today

CheethamHillBlue said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Watched one of their clowns on level 2 launch a coin with venom into the South Stand when the third went in... Hopefully it didn't hit anyone as he really put some effort into it.

Seriously considered grassing him up to a steward and wish I had now as it is annoying me the more I think about it.

Seriously considered it?
FFS, that could have taken a City fans eye out.
Report it to the club and the police , tell them the seat and row area plus the time and let them look at the CCTV.
Enough was said about our fans last season.
Fook em, rag tw@ts.

Behave he didn't touch a kid or rape a granny

warpig said:
has Jrb just mentioned block 110 in a post again *innocent face .

As well as blocks 109 and 111.

Oh! And they finally got the beer cart dispenser working properly by half time?

That's located on the concourse behind block 110. ;-)

Jack74 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Watched one of their clowns on level 2 launch a coin with venom into the South Stand when the third went in... Hopefully it didn't hit anyone as he really put some effort into it.

Seriously considered grassing him up to a steward and wish I had now as it is annoying me the more I think about it.

Seriously considered it?
Report it to the club and the police , tell them the seat and row area plus the time and let them look at the CCTV.
Fook em, rag tw@ts.

A female City fan suffered a nasty laceration to her head because of such an incident,could be one and the same?

jrb said:
warpig said:
has Jrb just mentioned block 110 in a post again *innocent face .

As well as blocks 109 and 111.

Oh! And they finally got the beer cart dispenser workin properly by half time?

That's located on the concourse behind block 110. ;-)

:-)

UUBlue said:
Local news on BBC TV just reported that police have praised Manchester United fans and Manchester City fans for their impeccable behaviour today, after some trouble in the corresponding fixture last year.

On what basis were United fans mentioned first though? Home team? No. Winning team? No. First alphabetically? No. It might seem petty to some, but things like this really annoy me.
The bias really really p@@@@@ me off

I thought they were singing Fergie time. So many accents in their end it could have been anything, still at least they kept their hands warm with all that clapping. Kids and I played the game of 'spot the scum fan' before and after the game and we managed to spot one. Another 30 games like that and the title is ours.

Jack74 said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

Seriously considered it?
Fook em, rag tw@ts.

Oh good so they are the only 2 crimes on the planet that warrant arrest.

Excuse me im just off to rob the corner shop

One thing was odd yesterday was how quiet it was going to the ground. We always leave the Leigh arms @ 20 to 4, Alan Turing way was deserted, as were the gates when we arrived, we joked that sky had moved the KO forward... Unusual for so many to be in early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.