The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Pre match thread is up over at nufc-forum.com which is a great forum by the way

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=50733.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ic=50733.0</a>

Feels very strange seeing other fans dread playing us, still not completely used to being a world class side yet. Feels good though :)

I think the players being left out will be Garcia, Barry, Sinclair.

__________________Hart

Richards___Kompany___Lescott___Clichy

________Y.Toure_____Fernandinho

__Silva__________________________Nasri

_________________Jovetic

_________________Dzeko

Subs: Pantillimon, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Rodwell, Milner, Navas, Negredo

I'm not sure how fit Aguero is so he could make the bench I suppose. Navas will definitely be a starter but I think Nasri might be given the nod in this match.

Hi everyone... this is my first post. I'm all excited for the 1st game.

My line-up:

Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya
Fernandinho

Jesus Silva Jovetic

Dzeko

MCFC 2-0 NUFC

Indian Cityzen said:
Hi everyone... this is my first post. I'm all excited for the 1st game.

My line-up:

Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy

Yaya
Fernandinho

Jesus Silva Jovetic

Dzeko

MCFC 2-0 NUFC

Welcome aboard Indian Cityzen...

Your selection is one that many fans would go for, my only doubt is that the midfield attackers may be a little on the lightweight side and it could well be that Milner gets to start on the right with Navas coming on in the last 30 minutes as an impact player. But I might change my opinion when I've seen Jovetic at close hand.

We have to start Jesus Navas next Monday night. He's a class player, world cup winner like Silva and I'm certain he'll make a big impact not just against Newcastle but on the whole Premier League. I honestly think we'll do Newcastle. I've been looking at Marathonbet's odds and they've priced the game up pretty well. Definitely worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.