Clichy
Negredo

Dzekolol said:
----------------------- Hart---------------------

Richards --- Boyota ---- Kompany --- Clichy

------Fernandinho ---------- Rodwell--------

-------Silva------- Yaya ------ Nasri-------

--------------------Dzeko-------------

Fucking hell you've changed your tune, about time you changed your username as well.

_________________Hart________________
Richards__Kompany__Lescott__Clichy
________Rodwell__Fernandinho_______
_Nasri__________Yaya____________Jovetic
________________Dzeko_______________

Hopefully we see a similar lineup from the Milan preseason game. The Jovetic/Dzeko partnership has potential to annihilate a lot of teams. Zabaleta probably starts over Richards in this one.

NoahCity said:
blinkblue said:
_________________Hart________________
Richards__Kompany__Lescott__Clichy
________Y.Toure__Fernandinho_______
___Silva______________________Nasri__
________________Jovetic______________
________________Dzeko_______________

Pantllimon, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Rodwell, Navas, Aguero, Negredo.

Milner not even in the squad which makes me uneasy.

With our squad there's going to be at least 2/3 quality players lefts out every match squad with a fully fit squad which some players may have a problem with.
Well why do you pick it ffs.

Because as I said with the quality of our squad we're going to have to leave at least two quality players out of the match squad every game. That's not to say he's not an important member of the squad but in a home game against Newcastle I don't see the necessity for Jimmy when Navas can come on to greater effect on the right and Rodwell can come on in the middle.

I think one fullback is enough on the bench and also Garcia needs to be there as a third CB. (Or Boyata.)

Rodwell, Barry, Kolarov, Milner, I think one of them will sit only on the bench other 3 in the stands and I dont think it will change for the next match unless injuries happen.

I really dont know how we will see youngsters at least on the bench in league games, we could put Guidetti or Suarez there now in the place of Negredo or Nasri or something like this.

The Left Out of the 18 Players

Been thinking about who are going to be the disappointed ones in the City squad on
Monday night. The biggest issue will be the Defensive Midfield positions, where we're
quite heavily stacked. I really hope Rodwell is either in the starting eleven or on the
bench. Barry and Garcia might have to exit the squad, and Barry will not like that one
bit. Can actually see him leaving before the window shuts.

Damanino said:
I think one fullback is enough on the bench and also Garcia needs to be there as a third CB. (Or Boyata.)

Rodwell, Barry, Kolarov, Milner, I think one of them will sit only on the bench other 3 in the stands and I dont think it will change for the next match unless injuries happen.

I really dont know how we will see youngsters at least on the bench in league games, we could put Guidetti or Suarez there now in the place of Negredo or Nasri or something like this.

Richards can shift to CB if needed and bring Zaba on, better option that Boyata or Garcia.

Don't underestimate Newcastle.

Their midfield is very strong: Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Sissoko. And Cisse can score from nothing.

They have the potential too finish top 6, but are managed by a very poor coach, and their owner makes some strange decisions/appointments.

Sooner or later they will get a result against us

Their defence is slow and big, but they'd handle Dzeko/Negredo. If Aguero has got 10 days training under his belt, I'd name him on the bench and use for the last 20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.