The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Pellegrini is at the Liverpool match, (although it does come from twitter)

BR3uKjaCcAA8DVf.jpg:large

Our ability to put away the chances we create will determine the outcome/scoreline simple as.

Newcastle will give us plenty of opportunities but its how we handle them that will matter.

_________________Hart________________
Zabaleta__Kompany__Lescott__Clichy
__________Milner__Fernandinho_______
_Nasri__________Yaya____________Jovetic
________________Dzeko_______________

I'd be happy with something along the lines of that.

As previous poster providing we take our chances then i think we will win if we dont then we will be in trouble because i think we will give up more goals htis year than we ever did under bobby as MP looks ot play more attacking football

Barcodes have got to beat us at some point but dont think it will be on Monday - think we will win but a score draw is possible

We will win very comfortable but our first real test is next Sunday. Cardiff's first game at home in the Prem will be very tough particularly after losing today,any team with title aspirations should win though.

Although i think we will win the newcastle game , i cant see a clean sheet , expecting an open game , the goerdies dont know how to park the bus , 3-2 or 4-2 would be a decent start.

jake28 said:
We will win very comfortable but our first real test is next Sunday. Cardiff's first game at home in the Prem will be very tough particularly after losing today,any team with title aspirations should win though.

I wouldn't say Newcastle will be a very comfortable game.

They will have a fresh full team out and on their day they can beat anyone in the league, plus I still think until we master this high line defensive system we will ship a goal or two, at least some nervy chances from the oposition anyway.

I think Navas, Negredo, Jovetic and Fernandinho are no guarantees to hit the ground running in the PL, a lot of our performances in the next couple of weeks will be reliant on how quickly they can adapt, mainly Fernandinho.

We should win, but you never know on the first game of the season, look at Southampton at home last season, that was nervy.

Won't be easy at all. Newcastle have very players in their starting 11. They just dont have a deep bench to rotate for the while season. If they play well, we could well be in trouble. Ben arfa is a game changer if he is 100% healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.