The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC-alexander-FC said:
And by the way, the pitch looks ememse from what i just saw on ssn. Our groundsman needs a knighthood!
Is "ememse" good or bad? I'm confused ;)

The right attitude is key for tonight and if we get that right then the 3 points will be ours.

Just thinking back to this time last year... first appearance of the team since winning the league and the crowd reaction wasn't as loud as I expected (no "bring out the champions"!)... and the performance that followed was shaky and we barely scraped a win. A year later and much has changed, I want to see the swagger and confidence of the first half of 2011/12 season, that is the level we should aspire to play at frequently instead of on special occasions. We have the personnel, we have the new management + ideas, and the motivation should now be back.

Tricky_Trev said:
MC-alexander-FC said:
And by the way, the pitch looks ememse from what i just saw on ssn. Our groundsman needs a knighthood!
Is "ememse" good or bad? I'm confused ;)

Haha its whatever you want it to be mate, but damn it looks goooooood!

seems like i been waiting forever for our first match, more harmful than any illegal drug this is, the withdrawal symptoms are terrible, 8pm cant come quick enough

LoveCity said:
Just thinking back to this time last year... first appearance of the team since winning the league and the crowd reaction wasn't as loud as I expected (no "bring out the champions"!)... and the performance that followed was shaky and we barely scraped a win. A year later and much has changed, I want to see the swagger and confidence of the first half of 2011/12 season, that is the level we should aspire to play at frequently instead of on special occasions. We have the personnel, we have the new management + ideas, and the motivation should now be back.
to the fans it is a special occasion and they better play well or there's going to be blue murder on here later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.