The first time we are back and it is full!

Cant wait to tell Mahrez he's a work shy individual who's mother had a questionable profession from the third tier of the Colin Bell. Watching on tele is so impersonal

I'll be doing the same from the third tier of the East Stand. If we time it right, it'll be like Stereo

I won't be having a pint after the beer pumps have been stood there doing nothing for a year
I take it you've almost been poisoned by the dopey cunts leaving line cleaner in the pumps. That happened to me once. Was so acidic I almost puked up. Very rare I could be bothered drinking pissy beer in the stadium, and there's no way I'd queue up at HT. I'd miss too much of Hugh Ferret : /

I, for one, cannot wait. Paul Dempsey's inane commentary the other night - I can stand no more.

Reckon we'll be back this autumn and I have been on the City website today to buy some new clobber for it. C'mon City!

I, for one, cannot wait. Paul Dempsey's inane commentary the other night - I can stand no more.

Reckon we'll be back this autumn and I have been on the City website today to buy some new clobber for it. C'mon City!

A few of us pointed that out too - why did the commentator suddenly think he was Spanish ??? Ghabriel Heythooth, Behrnardoa Seelva, Ruben Diath, Haow Cantheelo etc etc. What a prize tit

Yeah - I can't wait to get down for a game again.

Jump in the motor, drive down to Manchester at 6am Saturday. Dump the car at the hotel, sesh pre-match, match, City win, sesh post match. Drive home next day. Miss it loads.

A few of us pointed that out too - why did the commentator suddenly think he was Spanish ??? Ghabriel Heythooth, Behrnardoa Seelva, Ruben Diath, Haow Cantheelo etc etc. What a prize tit
I thought the exact same things. He even forgot himself and tried putting a Hispanic twang on the English players names.

Won't be full at first, I know some SC holders considering not going back and there will still be some other fans hesitant at first.
There’ll be fans all over the country will have enjoyed the extra cash so much they won’t go back to being a full time footy fan.

There’ll be fans all over the country who have lost jobs/businesses or been too hard up from missing out on furlough to justify the price of football.

Unfortunately, some will have died. Or at least been so ill from this that making the effort to get to grounds will be too much.

Maybe the first game back will see grounds full as the non-regulars will make that their big game to go to. I’d expect lower crowds after that though.

I will love it when the day comes that we can all get out on the piss all day, get to the ground, belt a load of songs out and enjoy the day.

Knowing what Sky are like, we’ll be put in the Monday night though!

His best one was when he mentioned Borussia Monchengladbach. I thought Carragher had slipped into the commentatator's seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.