The Food (merged)

Not read all the pages but got a feeling that it is mixed reviews? For what it is worth, seeing as I was one of the people who was looking forward to the new catering and had said I was going to buy a burger in a barmcake, I did and unfortunately it was only barely warm and I like my burgers hot. However it did taste good, not quite as good as the ones we had tasted on the taster session but they were hot. It cost me £4.90 at the cafe in City square and the staff were very efficient and professional.

So I will give them another chance next time but I will buy a pie and see if that is hot.

Georgian Maestro said:
unicorn said:
Waited a good 25 mins at the Blue Moon cafe outside the ground for what looked nothing like the posh burgers I've been seeing on here - had not realised the premium stuff was only in selected outlets. To be fair the burger and chips were very good, but the bun was a bit dry. Son said he wished we'd been to This and That like normal.

Did you want the bun to be wet?

Moist, not all crumbly. Burger in gravy sounds good though.

All the money in the world does not make a fucking pie worth a £5 or a choccy bar £1.50 or a bottle of fizzy pop £2.50.

That said, no one is forcing you to buy so make a choice.

For those that did buy, thanks as it went to paying for that fucking singer pmsl.

Georgian Maestro said:
What did everyone think of the new menu? I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was top notch. Happy to pay a bit extra for quality
This is the Gayest thing I've ever heard....

Tried the chips and thought they were great, but I'm not a big fan of it being in a cup. I have nowhere to put my dip.

blueinsa said:
All the money in the world does not make a fucking pie worth a £5 or a choccy bar £1.50 or a bottle of fizzy pop £2.50.

That said, no one is forcing you to buy so make a choice.

For those that did buy, thanks as it went to paying for that fucking singer pmsl.

Singer? That's very generous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.