The FTSE

I'm not one for picking out specific shares so invest each month on the S&P500, I also put more into the Vanguard life strategy 100% equity fund each month. Planning to start using some monthly spare cash to lump in on both.

Not FTSE but those Tesla shares have jumped from 108 to 246 in several months. Everyday they seem to go up 4 or 5%.
Yeah, I bought at around $130, sold yesterday at $247, but some of my tech funds have them so still have an interest. I also have Microsoft and Alphabet shares, both up 28% and 20% respectively since last 6/7 weeks…

Yeah, I bought at around $130, sold yesterday at $247, but some of my tech funds have them so still have an interest. I also have Microsoft and Alphabet shares, both up 28% and 20% respectively since last 6/7 weeks…

258 now and just keeps rising. 140% up since January. When they tanked too just over 100 not long ago I was tempted but all the news was bad. Mistake :)

258 now and just keeps rising. 140% up since January. When they tanked too just over 100 not long ago I was tempted but all the news was bad. Mistake :)
Yeah. I’ve never invested in Tesla directly before, but at 130 I figured it was a no brainer. I think there is a decision on US interest rates today with many suspecting they will be unchanged…if that’s the case it should drive shares higher. Likewise, there has been a lot of good news around Tesla this last week or so. The agreements with GM and Ford Rgds charging network. Their sales figures in China and UK (up over 100% yoy etc etc)….

Yeah. I’ve never invested in Tesla directly before, but at 130 I figured it was a no brainer. I think there is a decision on US interest rates today with many suspecting they will be unchanged…if that’s the case it should drive shares higher. Likewise, there has been a lot of good news around Tesla this last week or so. The agreements with GM and Ford Rgds charging network. Their sales figures in China and UK (up over 100% yoy etc etc)….

274 now pal. I think it's had 23 out of the last 25 days positive. 153% increase since January, another 5% again yesterday. Just seems relentless.

Last edited:
OK you fonts of all knowledge

What happens to the world stock markets if ruSSia collapses?
It will be topsy-turvy turvy for a short while as the ramifications are worked over and after that the markets will get back to their normal pattern of behaviour. It always happens and as long as the fundamentals remain in place such as shortages of food and places to live then human nature will continue to exercise its normal pattern of the battle between supply and demand. Shortages of commodities in demand will always lead to high prices.

landmark moment for me today as my ISA finally passed its december 2021 high by a massive 0.1%, can I relax now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.