The funniest part of the derby....

Thaksinssoldier

Just watched it again and realized when dzeko puts the 6th(sixth) in he needs to turn and check the score before celebrating...our players genuinely lost count!

Love it! :-)

Thaksinssoldier said:
Just watched it again and realized when dzeko puts the 6th(sixth) in he needs to turn and check the score before celebrating...our players genuinely lost count!

Love it! :-)

Hahahahahaha

I love the little aesthetic things like that about football. YOu don't see them unless you watch a game several times.

When Goater scored the equaliser at Ewood in the famous promotion game, me and a mate always laughed about the fact that he was actually wheeling away to celebrate before the ball crossed the line.

That's my favourite part of watching highlights over and over again. First few times, i will watch the goal itself, but every subsequent run-through, i'll look at certain players and see how they react to goals, etc. I always like the replays from behind the goal so you can see Joe Hart and the back 4's reactions. Hart tends to go mental!

Funny the things you notice when you've watched the goals 600 times. The rag in the grey top to the right of the United goal, who puts his head in his hands when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals go in. The 5th goes in and he just looks stunned. The 6th goes in and he almost collapses in dismay. Very funny.

I Like Vinny's cheeky 4 finger salute when celebratring the, er, fourth.
Also Micah shouting 'YEEAAAH' when applauding the fans at the end.

Mario having a little look at a rag fan when going to the bench.

After the 6th, there is a rag that actually has a slight smile on his face as he pans his gaze around the stadium. Genuinely stunned and disbelieving.

I also laughed at the bald rag who puts his coat on after Aguero's goal. "Are we off?"

I liked it when Dzeko had both hands in the air after the 4th or 5th with 4 or 5 fingers up on both hands. Not just showing it to City fans, but to everyone in the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.