The funniest part of the derby....

Tricky_Trev said:
I also laughed at the bald rag who puts his coat on after Aguero's goal. "Are we off?"

Hahaha Yeah me and the missus was laughing at him aswell, in the highlights about maybe 30 seconds later they show scum fans leaving and he is one of them it was pure comedy genius

Lomas has a lob on said:
There is a few funny things that I noticed after re watching it so many times. When Mario scores the first, Aguero is behind him, only for Richards to come running in, jump on Mario and manage to give Aguero an accidental smack round the chops, looks like it hurt a bit too. Also in about the 79th minute Dzeko and Rooney are battling for the ball, the ball runs away from them both and Rooney fouls Dzeko, as the two players start falling to the ground Rio comes running in and you can see he is trying his hardest to smash the ball straight into Dzeko, but he is that shit, he misses Dzeko and smashes Rooney from point blank range. There is also that close up of that United fan, as soon as Aguero gets the 3rd, you can clearly see him do his coat up and say, "thats it im off".

Yeah Aguero took a bang right in the kite.

the funniest thing just has to be the absolute dictionary definition of SMUG on mancini's face - I was absolutely peeing myself at that!

can someone post it here?

york away to this! said:
does mario say anything to the rag on his way up to the bench?

-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:00 pm --

york away to this! said:
....or is it just a paddington hard stare?

it looks like he grabs his todger which makes Zabba laugh

Tricky_Trev said:
I also laughed at the bald rag who puts his coat on after Aguero's goal. "Are we off?"
That's the fucker. Him. Right there. Looked proper fucked off, don't think he put his coat on though, just threw his collar like a ****. After the fourth you saw him storming out down the tunnel. Sad bastard. It took me a few minutes to work out where I'd seen him before... angrily spitting up at us from below after one of the frequent 1-1 hard-fought draws in the mid 00s - probably the Keane vs Haaland one - proper sad angry bastard, properly sums up their "traditional fans" he does.

york away to this! said:

-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:00 pm --

york away to this! said:
....or is it just a paddington hard stare?

definitely turns round and looks into the crowd in a Mario way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.