The funniest part of the derby....

Also, is it me or does Aguero wave at some departing rags whilst celebrating his goal? It's only brief, but he definately waves!

There is a few funny things that I noticed after re watching it so many times. When Mario scores the first, Aguero is behind him, only for Richards to come running in, jump on Mario and manage to give Aguero an accidental smack round the chops, looks like it hurt a bit too. Also in about the 79th minute Dzeko and Rooney are battling for the ball, the ball runs away from them both and Rooney fouls Dzeko, as the two players start falling to the ground Rio comes running in and you can see he is trying his hardest to smash the ball straight into Dzeko, but he is that shit, he misses Dzeko and smashes Rooney from point blank range. There is also that close up of that United fan, as soon as Aguero gets the 3rd, you can clearly see him do his coat up and say, "thats it im off".

hgblue said:
Funny the things you notice when you've watched the goals 600 times. The rag in the grey top to the right of the United goal, who puts his head in his hands when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals go in. The 5th goes in and he just looks stunned. The 6th goes in and he almost collapses in dismay. Very funny.

I've been having a chuckle at him every time I watch the 60 second highlights.

Alanm1980 said:
hgblue said:
Funny the things you notice when you've watched the goals 600 times. The rag in the grey top to the right of the United goal, who puts his head in his hands when the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals go in. The 5th goes in and he just looks stunned. The 6th goes in and he almost collapses in dismay. Very funny.

I've been having a chuckle at him every time I watch the 60 second highlights.
I think that guy has managed to escape my attention. I suppose i'll have to force myself to watch it again?

does mario say anything to the rag on his way up to the bench?<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:00 pm --<br /><br />
york away to this! said:
does mario say anything to the rag on his way up to the bench?
....or is it just a paddington hard stare?

[Off topic, but does anyone have a link to Gary Neville afterwards? That could be my funniest moment.]

Also slightly off topic but heard Wright-phillips and/or barton were seen on sky talking about the score in the tunnel before the QPR chelski game, anyway got a video of that?

stonerblue said:
I Like Vinny's cheeky 4 finger salute when celebratring the, er, fourth.
Also Micah shouting 'YEEAAAH' when applauding the fans at the end.

Mario having a little look at a rag fan when going to the bench.

Micah also gets in on the 'ooooooH Manciniiiiii ooooooooh Mancini'. Class!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.