The future is almost here - Carling Cup Final Poster

100%manc said:
YEAH YEAH YEAH before you start I know we got to do the rags befoe we even get to the final but I have been asked to start coming up with Ideas JUST IN CASE we get there . . . so here is my first

4296652048_918eaa89b2_o.jpg

If we dont get there its your fault! Only jokin QUALITY as always

First of all Boys and Girls i come in peace

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for City when they were in the old 2nd division mainly because of your amazing fanbase. I'm a villa fan, ok yes i probably should be in my own forum, however i stumbled across yours and it's compelled me to sign up and make a point.

I always thought it was the scummy red half of manchester that claimed the divine right to win every game and be the most hated team in the land, however these past few months a minority of your fans (and i mean minority) are starting to make you into a laughing stock.

Hughes had you in top 6 with 2 games in hand, you lost just two games...TWO!!! and your lot wanted him out because you werent in top 4 - disgraceful. You then appoint Mancini - everyone waxes lyrical about this italian genius coming to win you 2 cups and get you 4th with somebody elses players and now you go out those 2 cups and a few iffy performances and you want him out!!! unbelievable - do you know how fecking lucky you are?? what right have your lot got to be guaranteed a top 4 place??? your still in the top 6 !!! Gareth Barry...fantastic player, plays, what 25/30 games - your already saying he's shit - you are turning into Man Utd fans very quickly - get a sense of realism and come back to the real world will ya, not 5 seasons ago you were f*ck all

That poster is exactly why opposing fans will hate you - it's what the red shite would do - your better than that

ClaretnBlueGuest said:
First of all Boys and Girls i come in peace

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for City when they were in the old 2nd division mainly because of your amazing fanbase. I'm a villa fan, ok yes i probably should be in my own forum, however i stumbled across yours and it's compelled me to sign up and make a point.

I always thought it was the scummy red half of manchester that claimed the divine right to win every game and be the most hated team in the land, however these past few months a minority of your fans (and i mean minority) are starting to make you into a laughing stock.

Hughes had you in top 6 with 2 games in hand, you lost just two games...TWO!!! and your lot wanted him out because you werent in top 4 - disgraceful. You then appoint Mancini - everyone waxes lyrical about this italian genius coming to win you 2 cups and get you 4th with somebody elses players and now you go out those 2 cups and a few iffy performances and you want him out!!! unbelievable - do you know how fecking lucky you are?? what right have your lot got to be guaranteed a top 4 place??? your still in the top 6 !!! Gareth Barry...fantastic player, plays, what 25/30 games - your already saying he's shit - you are turning into Man Utd fans very quickly - get a sense of realism and come back to the real world will ya, not 5 seasons ago you were f*ck all

That poster is exactly why opposing fans will hate you - it's what the red shite would do - your better than that

Hate to fucking say it but the lad's got a point. My mates who don't support a Sky4 club(I actually listen to their opinion) cannot believe some of the arrogance shown by our fans and the way we just expect to win every game against them.

Let's wait till we have achieved success and won something before we get ahead of ourselves. The last thing I want is us to be viewed in the same terms as those rag twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.