The game is off

Pigeonho said:
Remember when Elleray called it off against Ipswich when we were winning?
Fuck, there is an agenda! ;-)
I do! I was there that day, my mate had travelled up from London to watch it. Didn't the ball stop dead in a puddle and Vonk nip in to score with his feet for probably first and last time in his career?

Rammy Blue said:
I drove back from the Lakes earlier and the car was literally bouncing around the motorway, extremely scary,
It would help if you didn't get insist on one of these as a company car.

image.axd

Prestwich_Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We could pretend it's on and do the Matchday thread as normal?
Great idea - with the addition of celebrity posters like you and me it will be like a breath of fresh air.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Right, I'll start it off. Garcia's shit tonight! Get rid!

Mancity1980 said:
Pigeonho said:
Remember when Elleray called it off against Ipswich when we were winning?
Fuck, there is an agenda! ;-)
I do! I was there that day, my mate had travelled up from London to watch it. Didn't the ball stop dead in a puddle and Vonk nip in to score with his feet for probably first and last time in his career?
Me too. It was a big fucking puddle. Think we were one up and he called it just before half time.

Had got half way there as well, agree with the decision 100% though, it did seem dangerous out.

Does not shock me Everton is off though, the wind here is worse than you lot have. I'm in work from 22:30 - 04:00, don't know how busy it's going to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.