The game is off

mancityvstoke said:
Pigeonho said:
Rammy Blue said:
Surely you're taking the piss? It's fucking ridiculous out there, certainly not conditions to play a game of football.
In the bowl of the stadium it won't be that bad. I've been to games in extreme weather and to see this postponed is a surprise, or at least it was an hour ago when it was announced. Just my opinion.

Did you try to get to the game?
I live 15 mins walk, or 5 mins drive. Could and would have easily gotten there.

Pigeonho said:
Rammy Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
It's not even that bad. It's windy. Big deal.

Surely you're taking the piss? It's fucking ridiculous out there, certainly not conditions to play a game of football.
In the bowl of the stadium it won't be that bad. I've been to games in extreme weather and to see this postponed is a surprise, or at least it was an hour ago when it was announced. Just my opinion.
you are coming across as badly as when you defend the ragsin this thread !!

Pigeonho said:
Rammy Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
It's not even that bad. It's windy. Big deal.

It was called off for the safety of the fans, not the players, mate

mrtwiceaseason said:
Pigeonho said:
Rammy Blue said:
you are coming across as badly as when you defend the ragsin this thread !!
How? And when do I defend 'the rags'?

Pigeonho said:
mancityvstoke said:
Pigeonho said:

Did you try to get to the game?
I live 15 mins walk, or 5 mins drive. Could and would have easily gotten there.

Translation: "I'm alright, Jack."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.