The game is off

Bad news coz was looking forward to it but great news for the team. Everyone fit for the reschedule. Plus it would have been a leveller in that wind. Good news as far as I'm concerned. Sad for fans travelling from far

Daz_Blue said:
At least our unfit players maybe back for the rearranged game

And more rest ahead of Chelsea

This.

All our players should be back for the next Premier game.

Come on you rags!

I,ve been telling my blue mates all day the game will be off,scandalous decision to leave it so late ,not having a go at City,the police should have called it off at 16-30 when it was quite clear that it was going to be a one off weather situation.
We,ll let everyone set off ,chance getting stuck in already bad traffic situation and chance damage to your vehicle or worst to individuals ,then call it off an hour before the KO , typical no thought for the general public.
Let's face it the game would have been a complete farce in weather conditions such as this.

Ok. Chance to watch the sky match and cheer on those red devil...... Aaaaaaagh did I just say that!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.