The game is off

Maureen just been on sky saying we influenced the weather conditions to get more rest before the cup game:-)

Called off by GMP due to hazardous conditions with high winds. The Talkshite reporter said it really is bad and the programme stands have blown over. He also said there's a load of rubbish on the pitch to which Durham replied "I didn't know Man United were playing there." Classic.

Looks like Wes Brown won't make the League Cup final after all.

Pigeonho said:
BigOscar said:
Hard to criticise the decision really, the weather is pretty mental and more and more roads are getting shut. Although annoying that it's close to the game, you can also see the logic behind giving it a chance. From a purely footballing point of view, I'd far rather play it at a later date with better conditions and hopefully some more fit players
Pro city agenda! Wait for for players. ;-)
I'm sure a certain Portuguse prick might have an opinion on it

manimanc said:
I have a feeling this re-arranged game will be the game to clinch the title for us......

Depending on Cup matches and how far we get into Chumps League this game may have to be rescheduled in April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.