The game is off

right decision for me, i wouldn't send a dog out in this weather. gutted for the sunderland team & fans who've travelled but wish them (and obviously all the blues who've set off) a safe journey home.

Good news really as it gives the players a rest and a chance for our injured players to get fit. Even better news if the rags beat Arsenal as our main rivals will have all dropped points.

blessing in disguise, least gives more time for our players.
gutting for those that have travelled to game though. safe journeys back guys and gals

Hard to criticise the decision really, the weather is pretty mental and more and more roads are getting shut. Although annoying that it's close to the game, you can also see the logic behind giving it a chance. From a purely footballing point of view, I'd far rather play it at a later date with better conditions and hopefully some more fit players

BigOscar said:
Hard to criticise the decision really, the weather is pretty mental and more and more roads are getting shut. Although annoying that it's close to the game, you can also see the logic behind giving it a chance. From a purely footballing point of view, I'd far rather play it at a later date with better conditions and hopefully some more fit players
Pro city agenda! Wait for for players. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.