The game is off

I will thank mother nature if we can manage to get Ferna and Aguero fit for Barca because of this

laserblue said:
Called off by GMP due to hazardous conditions with high winds. The Talkshite reporter said it really is bad and the programme stands have blown over. He also said there's a load of rubbish on the pitch to which Durham replied "I didn't know Man United were playing there." Classic.

Looks like Wes Brown won't make the League Cup final after all.
Yep, heard all that - quality from Durham!

Chance to get players fit and others a rest , it could well have turned into a farce playing in weather like that.

Pigeonho said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Just saw a clip from the stoke ground people walking on the pitch and nearly being blown back lol and its still on so far ???
Yep just saw same clip.

i live in stoke and the wind is crazy here still but as of now the game is on all though the wind is supposed to be easing off around 7pm.

What good news this is. I'd fucked it off, but that's not important. What matters is we keep the players fresher for the two big cup games, and get a step closer to getting big players back.

Slight downside we don't get to break Nasri in, in a game. On balance great news though.

strongbowholic said:
laserblue said:
Called off by GMP due to hazardous conditions with high winds. The Talkshite reporter said it really is bad and the programme stands have blown over. He also said there's a load of rubbish on the pitch to which Durham replied "I didn't know Man United were playing there." Classic.

Looks like Wes Brown won't make the League Cup final after all.
Yep, heard all that - quality from Durham!
No way. TS being funny about united? ;-)

Daz_Blue said:
Now on official city twitter .....more bad news is that Wes Brown now misses the final ....

To be honest the rag bastard always plays a blinder against us for the Mackems.

de niro said:
dzeko was shit again.
To be fair he's really tall and Negredo had an unfair advantage being shorter and speaking Spanish (which apparently is an advantage). Perhaps Negredo should be forced to wear platform football boots so it's a level playing field?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.