The game is off

Couldn't go tonight, so my lad was going with two of his mates, they turned back at Lime St because it was very windy, and the trains seemed to be in disarray - glad he decided then rather than getting to warrington to hear the match was off. I think they should have made the call sooner....

mcfc_ms said:
Why did it take city to confirm it 30 minutes after everyone else had already told us?

Still, we should both agree that the winners in the final get the three points and the cup win. Saves us another game ;)

it was the police that called it off not the ref, not sure if that had anything to do with it? Just got back in, turned round on parkway, noticed it was a bit breezy

bluegirl74 said:
shit, just realised, i have kompany, yaya, spanish dave and adam johnson in my fantasy league team. it's going to be a low scoring week... :-(

I have Negredo and Yaya!

Quick question on that...this week (week 26) we will score no points on city and sunderland players, but when the game is rearranged there might well be double game points for those players on that week's fantasy football. Any idea or good guesses when that will be? Will it be slotted into our busy schedule or put off until the end of the season? I want to plan my transfers accordingly!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We could pretend it's on and do the Matchday thread as normal?
Great idea - with the addition of celebrity posters like you and me it will be like a breath of fresh air.
Vain twats.
However, you could do a witty and thought provoking commentary on the match dahn that Landon. You have the delightful bonus of whatever the result, everyone on here will be happy.
Fuckin' win win night this if ever there was one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.