The Game tonite...

Why does anyone ever feel the need to criticise and insult people who choose not to go to a game? There are countless reasons why City fans won't be there tonight, whether it be not having the money, being at work, living too far away, or just preferring to watch it on tv at home or in a pub.

It's not really anyone else's business until it comes down to who gets big match tickets, and the loyalty points system ensures that is done fairly.

I'll be there tonight as usual but when I get back to the pub for last orders I'll talk about the game with other Blues who didn't go, and guess what? I'll speak nicely to them rather than slagging them off endlessly because they aren't in the same uber-fan league as I am.

Bellingham said:
mrksdawn19 said:
Whatever!!!!!!

Bet your single as well

My wife has been a City season ticket holder for 15 years. I bought it her as a present on our wedding day.

You not going tonight because your wife won't let you I suppose? or is it your mum who doesn't let you play with the big boys midweek!

you are clearly the biggest bestest city fan ever in the world. we should build a monument marking your true dedication.
kiam will be a little disappointed though.

mrksdawn19 said:
deynaskaz said:
bellingham i am also going and am also a passionate fan but i believe the way you choose to communicate may cause you problems in later life,so a word of advise chill and enjoy the game and dont worry so much about those that choose the armchair ahead of the real thing,each to there own ,forgive them them for they know not what they do.
Lets start a book on whether Bellingham will get to 150 posts before being booted by the mods
He has such a wonderful grasp of the English language, and his turn of phrase is exquisite

Got my second warning, sub 60 posts so don't hold your breath. I'm on borrowed time I know - just too passionate I suppose.

Anyway have to go - I have a game to get to tonight and fancy a few pre-match pints. Enjoy the game on TV girls - try not to spill your Horlicks on your pjamas!!!

Bellingham said:
bluejase said:
Fuck off you prick. First time on ages I've had to miss city due to work and I'm gutted. I don't need tossers like you saying I've got no excuse. Why the fuck are you bothered anyway? You sound like one of those wankers from Trafford.

Isn't it a co-incidence that so many people have work commitments tonight but not so many had work commitments for the CC semi final or the Hamburg game, both also midweek games.

You're the prick you part time supporter - go hang your head!!!

all hail lord bellendham, master and ruler of City fans. The greatest and best city fan in the world, he takes this honour from lord kiam the 6th who had to retire at the sight of bellends post as he was so intimidated...

I shouldn't have to even explain myself to you but I will. I work evenings and have a mutual understanding with my boss that I don't work on any day city are playing, unfortunately last week we had 2 members of staff leaving, therefore it's a 'jase, just this one time.' no point in risking my job in this climate for one game against Juve when I'm going Turin in December anyway.

Have a great time with the wife you sad bastard.

Bellingham said:
bluejase said:
Fuck off you prick. First time on ages I've had to miss city due to work and I'm gutted. I don't need tossers like you saying I've got no excuse. Why the fuck are you bothered anyway? You sound like one of those wankers from Trafford.

Isn't it a co-incidence that so many people have work commitments tonight but not so many had work commitments for the CC semi final or the Hamburg game, both also midweek games.

You're the prick you part time supporter - go hang your head!!!

That's ridiculous, some people have other commitments or can't afford it or aren't going for a number of reasons, doesn't make them less of a supporter than you just because you are at the game.

Also, comments regarding those blues that live outside of Manchester, fuck off, we are all City fans at the end of the day.

And before you start having a go, I am going tonight and do live in Manchester (admittedly, I have previously lived elsewhere)

Somebody buy him a punchbag and let him get it out of his system instead of stinking up this joint *sighs*

if i was a betting man, i'd go heavily on a 2 or 3 nil home win, i fancy Tevez for 2

what a squad when you can unleash Super Mario in the winter, alot stronger than your average Robinho

City 3 - 0 Juventus<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 pm --<br /><br />Mancini has put out his best team of the season so far imo

go city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.