The Game tonite...

Bellingham said:
Jamie23 said:
what channel is it on?

also

Predictions...

"What Channel is it on?"

Why don't you get out of your armchair and go?

I haven't a f*ckin clue what side its on. I couldn't tell you how many times City have been live on TV this season or any other season for that matter.

All I need is a fixture list.

Anyone not going should be ashamed of themselves. And don't give me all this 'have to work' 'can't afford it' 'have to do what my missus says' bollocks, if you were a true supporter you'd go. End off.

And the 'but I live in (insert name of somewhere outside Manchester)' bollocks doesn't wash either. Either you moved away which was your choice or you're not from Manchester in the first place in which case try supporting United instead.

City support this season both home and away has been shit. Especially away where the atmosphere has been w*nk.
Fuck off you prick. First time on ages I've had to miss city due to work and I'm gutted. I don't need tossers like you saying I've got no excuse. Why the fuck are you bothered anyway? You sound like one of those wankers from Trafford.

[quote="![/quote]

So be a true city fan you have had to have been a member of Bluemoon????

You see that's your problem - spending too much time fiddling on your PC and not enough time supporting the Blues. Dick!!![/quote]

So to be a true City fan you have to go to every single game
Does that mean you are more of a fan than me?
No, it just means you live clorse and can get to more games

mancity dan said:
Bellingham said:
So be a true city fan you have had to have been a member of Bluemoon????

You see that's your problem - spending too much time fiddling on your PC and not enough time supporting the Blues. Dick!!!

Is there really any need insulting other City fan's !!!

I'm not trying to insult anyone. I am a truly passionate City Supporter and find it really dissapointing that so many other so called City fans don't share my passion or just can't be arsed. This is our most exciting season since the late sixties for f*ck sake and tonight we are playing Juve.

I repeat - anyone not going tonight should be truly ashamed of themselves.

Bellingham said:
Jamie23 said:
what channel is it on?

also

Predictions...

"What Channel is it on?"

I haven't a f*ckin clue what side its on. I couldn't tell you how many times City have been live on TV this season or any other season for that matter.

Anyone not going should be ashamed of themselves. And don't give me all this 'have to work' 'can't afford it' 'have to do what my missus says' bollocks, if you were a true supporter you'd go. End off.

And the 'but I live in (insert name of somewhere outside Manchester)' bollocks doesn't wash either. Either you moved away which was your choice or you're not from Manchester in the first place in which case try supporting United instead.

City support this season both home and away has been shit. Especially away where the atmosphere has been w*nk.
jesus wept

Bellingham said:
mancity dan said:
Is there really any need insulting other City fan's !!!

I'm not trying to insult anyone. I am a truly passionate City Supporter and find it really dissapointing that so many other so called City fans don't share my passion or just can't be arsed. This is our most exciting season since the late sixties for f*ck sake and tonight we are playing Juve.

I repeat - anyone not going tonight should be truly ashamed of themselves.

You'll have to excuse me, but I'm now going to go and make everyones tea (or dinner as they call it down here) then sit down in my leather recliner, with the surround sound on and a beer to watch the footy in HD on my massive TV

If that doesnt wind Bellend up, nothing will

bluejase said:
Bellingham said:
"What Channel is it on?"

Fuck off you prick. First time on ages I've had to miss city due to work and I'm gutted. I don't need tossers like you saying I've got no excuse. Why the fuck are you bothered anyway? You sound like one of those wankers from Trafford.

Isn't it a co-incidence that so many people have work commitments tonight but not so many had work commitments for the CC semi final or the Hamburg game, both also midweek games.

You're the prick you part time supporter - go hang your head!!!

bellingham i am also going and am also a passionate fan but i believe the way you choose to communicate may cause you problems in later life,so a word of advise chill and enjoy the game and dont worry so much about those that choose the armchair ahead of the real thing,each to there own ,forgive them them for they know not what they do.

deynaskaz said:
bellingham i am also going and am also a passionate fan but i believe the way you choose to communicate may cause you problems in later life,so a word of advise chill and enjoy the game and dont worry so much about those that choose the armchair ahead of the real thing,each to there own ,forgive them them for they know not what they do.
Lets start a book on whether Bellingham will get to 150 posts before being booted by the mods
He has such a wonderful grasp of the English language, and his turn of phrase is exquisite

deynaskaz said:

That's fine - but don't be suprised when everyone is back on here tomorrow moaning about the poor attendance and that the atmosphere was shite.

The people responsible for the poor attendance and lack of atmosphere will know who they are and should be truly ashamed of themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.