The Game tonite...

mrksdawn19 said:
Bellingham said:
I was born in Manchester, I live and work in Manchester, I will die in Manchester.

I live City, I breath City, I dream City.

I was taken to my first game at the age of 2. I have been a Season ticket holder for 27 years. I have only missed a handful of games in that time.

Don't try to catch me out with this pre-season bollocks either - all my holidays are planned to fit in with City games, but i digress...

...the point of my post is that anyone not going tonight should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. No excuses!!!

Whatever!!!!!!

Bet your single as well

My wife has been a City season ticket holder for 15 years. I bought it her as a present on our wedding day.

You not going tonight because your wife won't let you I suppose? or is it your mum who doesn't let you play with the big boys midweek!

mrksdawn19 said:
Bellingham said:
Staying in Milan two nights, one night in Turin. Fly out 14th return on 17th. If you know any boozers fine. Happy to meet up for a pint. We can chat about tonights game. Hope you get a good reception, Channel 5 can be a bit dodgy you know. No such problems whatching it live at Eastlands.

Get off your arse and support your club you lazy tw@t.

You don't know me, so have no reason to call me a twat.
You need to ask the mods if you can change your name from Bellingham to Bellend
Yo've been a member of the form for less than three months and you are insulting people you don't even know
It's idiots like you who give Manchester a bad name.
Call yourself a supporter, and you didn't even join its biggest forum til this year. Are you a glory hunting rag in disguise?[/quote]

As thi directly corresponds with how long you have been a fan for?!?!?!?!
You had got your point across welll until that remark mate!

I've got the money to go (not a season ticket holder) but its just getting there and back that has screwed me and my mates plans up.

alblue said:

Yo've been a member of the form for less than three months and you are insulting people you don't even know
Call yourself a supporter, and you didn't even join its biggest forum til this year. Are you a glory hunting rag in disguise?[/quote]

So be a true city fan you have had to have been a member of Bluemoon????

You see that's your problem - spending too much time fiddling on your PC and not enough time supporting the Blues. Dick!!!

mrksdawn19 said:
Bellingham said:
"What Channel is it on?"

Why don't you get out of your armchair and go?

I haven't a f*ckin clue what side its on. I couldn't tell you how many times City have been live on TV this season or any other season for that matter.

All I need is a fixture list.

Anyone not going should be ashamed of themselves. And don't give me all this 'have to work' 'can't afford it' 'have to do what my missus says' bollocks, if you were a true supporter you'd go. End off.

And the 'but I live in (insert name of somewhere outside Manchester)' bollocks doesn't wash either. Either you moved away which was your choice or you're not from Manchester in the first place in which case try supporting United instead.

City support this season both home and away has been shit. Especially away where the atmosphere has been w*nk.

Oh dear, someone has a bee in his bonnet
I take exception to be told I am not a proper City fan just because I don't travel 250 miles to every game and then 250 miles back home again.
Yes, it was my decision to move down south, and yes I am from Manchester, and yes I am a proper supporter. I drove to the Dortmund game pre-season, got home on the Friday, and then drove up for the Valencia game, so don't ever question my loyalty to my club, and I not ashamed that I cannot go tonight, so wind your neck in, and go watch the game tonight, and try not to choke on your beer.

In fact, ignore the last bit. I hope you do choke on your beer

Well said pal !!!

Bellingham said:
alblue said:

You see that's your problem - spending too much time fiddling on your PC and not enough time supporting the Blues. Dick!!!

Me or the other fella?

alblue said:

Not at all
Been a City fan all my life, and didnt know about this forum until last year
I wasnt born in Manchester as my dad was in the armed forces, but I moved to StalyVegas in 67 and became a City fan then, at the age of 7, and my first experience of City was a game in the late 80's on the Kippax, not being able to see a bloody thing, but loving every minute of it. As the saying goes, City til I die, and you ask my missus if I am mad on City.
The point that I was trying to make about Bellends length of service was the fact that he has only been on here for three months and seems to think he has the right to call someone he doesnt know a twat.
I come on this forum to view other fans opinions, as we are all entitled to them, but lets be honest, if every City fan in the UK went to every single game, then the odds are that Bellend wouldnt be able to get a ticket for every one

Bellingham said:
alblue said:

Is there really any need insulting other City fan's !!!

mancity dan said:
Bellingham said:

Is there really any need insulting other City fan's !!!

Careful Dan, he'll start on you next

mrksdawn19 said:
alblue said:

Not at all
Been a City fan all my life, and didnt know about this forum until last year
I wasnt born in Manchester as my dad was in the armed forces, but I moved to StalyVegas in 67 and became a City fan then, at the age of 7, and my first experience of City was a game in the late 80's on the Kippax, not being able to see a bloody thing, but loving every minute of it. As the saying goes, City til I die, and you ask my missus if I am mad on City.
The point that I was trying to make about Bellends length of service was the fact that he has only been on here for three months and seems to think he has the right to call someone he doesnt know a twat.
I come on this forum to view other fans opinions, as we are all entitled to them, but lets be honest, if every City fan in the UK went to every single game, then the odds are that Bellend wouldnt be able to get a ticket for every one

Fair enough fella I didnt even look when you joined, I thought the point you were making was that people werent fans if they werent on here or had only joined! hahah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.