The General Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie the Rep said:
SWP's back said:
Pam said:
The misplaced joy and pride here is nothing short of hilarious. Why don't people appreciate the histoy of wafer thin majority governments? They always end in disarray and disaster. Look at the list pf past victims in my previous post to get an idea of the sluggy one's likely fate. It will not end well....

... and stop being giddy.
Read the rule changes on votes of no confidence

Then cry.

You are wasting your time. She has spent all day repeating this stuff. She has her fingers in her ears and she is just singing "lalala. I can't hear you"
That's what happens when you drown your sorrows with cooking sherry.

She's basically just lost a derby match 1-6 at home but is claiming it's good as they were able to see how fast they could empty the stadium in the event of a fire.

roaminblue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
roaminblue said:
Bloody jelly you guys don't half have some time on your hands. This thread has moved momentously.

Been trying to keep an eye on it, but only just got the time to post.

As most, shocked with the result. The polling industry needs a reset I think.

On a political note, hopefully the growth continues. Said countless times I think the growth is being driven more by confidence rather than governmental intervention. But let's see.

I hope we can gain some sense of normality about immigration and the eu

Really got a sense that the Tory line of the last year was predominantly down to the desire to win the election.

I fear for the referendum, don't know how it would be implemented in practice if we do exit. But now will just hope that the "in" camp markets itself well enough.

Finally, I think I speak for posh, pretty people everywhere when I say we do, in fact, make extremely good leaders.

You forgot rich :-)

Cheers mate, we stick together our lot!

True, except I'm ugly :-(

This is brilliant. He's such a blindingly ridiculous twat.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRUQ6aPvs58[/video]

He admits he genuinely thought he was going to be a huge influence in the Election. Worth a watch for the usual lot who aren't that big fans of him.

Damocles said:

He admits he genuinely thought he was going to be a huge influence in the Election. Worth a watch for the usual lot who aren't that big fans of him.
I'm going to give it a go........

CEfsB5fW8AANpPj.png

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Not if they lose a vote of confidence.

How? With an overall majority plus the DUP
If 100 or more rebel over the EU then the DUP won't save them. That's reckoned to be at least the number of hard-core anti-Europeans.

Whereas there will doubtless be rebels along the way, do you really think any back benchers would vote against it's own party in a vote of confidence? Not a chance.

What would they seek to gain from that, when the Labour opposition are opposed to any referendum at all and UKIP have no realistic prospect of ever forming a government. All it would achieve would be a possibly enlarged Tory majority after the ensuing general election, or the handing of power to Labour, which no Tory could ever want, and even less so given that Labour are more pro-Europe than the party they would have ousted.

Damocles said:

Brilliant although a few on here thought the name and claimed the Tories ere running scared when we mocked the sham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.