The goalkeeper situation

Selling Ortega to another premier league side would be absolutely mental.
That is something lesser teams might have to say. But we are not afraid of anyone, no matter who they have in their starting XI we will be the better side.

Plus, Ortega at, for example, Newcastle, would make them a harder team to beat for all our closest rivals.

Sad to say this but one of the keepers has to go this summer
Ederson to Saudi - not happening
Ortega for £30 is a possibility

They are to good to not both play
In an ideal world you keep them both but can’t see it
This may be the big season for Ortega.
Eddie been injured 4 times now and I don’t think that will happen next season
Can see a move to Newcastle or the rags

No chance he goes to United. Don't really rate Onana that highly but he's improved as the season has gone on and they'll stick with him. They need to strengthen in every single area position of the field before they look or a new goalie. I think he might end up at Bayern.

We have the two best keepers in the PL arguably the world … Hope we nail them down for as long as possible and that Ortega gets his share of PL/CL games to keep him happy..

He’s not just a cup keeper, he’s defo a keeper though ..!!

No chance he goes to United. Don't really rate Onana that highly but he's improved as the season has gone on and they'll stick with him. They need to strengthen in every single area position of the field before they look or a new goalie. I think he might end up at Bayern.
Aye improved from shite to pish.lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.