The Greatest Achievement in Football?

BringBackSwales

Lookng back at what we did last season, winning our last 14 games whilst going to the final or late stages of 3 major cup finals, got me thinking - has any team in any major league ever won their last 14 or more league games to win their league by 1 point or less? This is an utterly astounding achievement, I doubt it’s ever been done before?

It was a remarkable finish from City, and like Sterling alluded to in his FT interview, we haven't really been given the credit that we deserved. Not sure if it's the greatest achievement in football ever though. That's pretty subjective.

It was a remarkable finish from City, and like Sterling alluded to in his FT interview, we haven't really been given the credit that we deserved. Not sure if it's the greatest achievement in football ever though. That's pretty subjective.

It is. Leicester probably want to put their case, to start with.

I certainly doubt it. I would have Leicester in 2016 above us to be fair, City had won more in a row the year before so it wasn't entirely unexpected.

I bet here are hundreds of similar examples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.