The Greatest player of your time

Pele .......

simply THE greatest.

2zhe5h5.jpg

de niro said:
allan harper said:
him or maldini for best defender ever.

i'd say beresa pips him, a true pro and a proper gent. not that maldini is'nt, i just loved beresa.

He made the art of defending look easy, that was some Milan team, definatly the best club side ive ever seen..

allan harper said:
de niro said:
i'd say beresa pips him, a true pro and a proper gent. not that maldini is'nt, i just loved beresa.

He made the art of defending look easy, that was some Milan team, definatly the best club side ive ever seen..
Who is this Baresa character you two speak of? Never heard of him.

Franco Baresi on the other hand..

This is a tough ask as it's almost impossible to compare era's. In modern times Francesco Totti was class in a glass, I saw him at Elland Road playing for Roma in the quarter final of the Champions League, went with my mate who's a Leeds fan. But I thought Thierry Henrie at his peak was unplayable. Back to the seventies, then Pele without question. The 80's has to be Maradona, and the 90's Zinidan. Although I never saw any of those three "in the flesh" only on TV. Allan Simonsen is probably one of the most gifted players I ever saw. I watched him at Maine Road when he played for Borussia Mönchengladbach in the 70's. He was awesome, and was the difference between the sides!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.