the guy that chucked his s/t away

marco said:
couldnt beleive it although i understand his frustration, in 110 towards the end he ran down the stars and chucked his card at the stewards and told them to give it to the players, shame i thought these days had long gone
Fuck him if you can't stand the heat You know what I mean.

mrtwiceaseason said:
gouldybob said:
Paul Powers Bar said:
what a bellend he is

wa wa wa

we might not win the league

i am surprised he didnt top himself when we were really shit

He won't have gone when we were shit, his first game was v QPR on the tele.
or maybe the complete opposite been thro the shit times and cannt except the way a team that was smashing the league up till xmas has givern the league up without any fight whatsoever !!

But we did gat in 1972

We all do daft things when anger and frustration set in. Hope he's calmed down now and realises tomorrow is indeed another day, another match another cup another season.

Hopefully he saw sense the following morning, showed some balls and sheepishly asked for it back, the club gave it him and he's there to support the team to the end through the final 3 home games.

Wonder if any season tickets were thrown at the Bridge today...

Motty said:
Hopefully he saw sense the following morning, showed some balls and sheepishly asked for it back, the club gave it him and he's there to support the team to the end through the final 3 home games.

Wonder if any season tickets were thrown at the Bridge today...

Emotional supporting your team sometimes , im not going to castigate him, he'll still love the blues it was just a reaction and a show of passion - probably felt a **** when he woke up the next morning !

I remember watching Alan balls squad train at platt lane and a guy got out of a direct works van and walked over and absolutely fucking ripped into the whole lot of them and Quinny ran over to speak to him saying " the lads dont need to hear that shit" but this guy was having none of it, a very upset blue who wanted to get something off his chest.

Deary me. Someone should tell him there is sill five games left and to calm down. I get the frustration but no point throwing your toys out the pram yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.