the guy that chucked his s/t away

Why Always Ste said:
Doesn't surprise me though.

The reality is this Blue will only head back to his local pub and start watching matches there, the club not bothering what his opinion is/was and will be quickly replaced by some tourist who's opinion is highly valued by City on City Voice website.

Doesn't matter that he's been watching since 1962.

They don't give a shit, profit before supporters.

come off it ffs, What fucking profit our owners have pumped millions in

It is the real business end of teh season now, people react to pressure in different ways.
I am pretty sure as pissed of as he is he will be renewing.
If he does not then so be it, we all have our breaking point, some have more steel than others, it is just the way the world is.

Skashion said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm about a third of the way up in 109, near the 110 aisle, didn't see a thing.

But I left as soon as Sunderland scored.
Their first I'm guessing? If you stayed until their second, fair play to you, that is loyalty. I left as the cross was coming in.

Yeah, the first, wasn't sticking about after that, needed to beat the traffic, before the 24 minute drive home became 32.

Why Always Ste said:
Doesn't surprise me though.

The reality is this Blue will only head back to his local pub and start watching matches there, the club not bothering what his opinion is/was and will be quickly replaced by some tourist who's opinion is highly valued by City on City Voice website.

Doesn't matter that he's been watching since 1962.

They don't give a shit, profit before supporters.
you don't half spout some shit ,next you will be telling us ,that swales gave everyone a free pie with their 2 pound 90 ,season ticket,and before that the alexander family,invited the whole of the kippax back to their mansion for garden teas,
grow up ,ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT PROFIT,

He threw his card which was a gold card he then came up to me and my nephew spouting shit so we said there's ten mins left we could win still he turned round back towards pitch spouting somthing about its the worst hes seen then got laughed at by everyone around
us
No doubt he'll be a the ticket office today asking for a reissue

Anyone who throws his season ticket away with about 3 home games of the season left is just an attention seeker.

Kind of reminds me of when my Dad bought me a bicycle and I fell off it trying to learn to ride. So I started crying and put it out front of the flat with a "for sale" sign on it.

Of course I was fucking FOUR YEARS OLD at the time.

What a soft, spoilt twat. Good riddance.
you were 4 years old and could spell ? welcome to bluemoan einstein

mancityvstoke said:
SuperYaya said:
mancityvstoke said:
It wasn't platinum

Plot twist: It was superbia.

In 110? no chance

GDM wouldn't go in there

I wouldn't go back in a hurry, but I've been there mate.

I went into 110 once as part of my "Man of the People Tour 2011".

Shook a few hands, bought a couple of beers before the game and then fucked off back to my box when everyone else was looking at the away fans at the first rendition of "Where were you when you were shit?".

To anyone who was pissed off I left without saying goodbye, when I tell you that my bottle of Château Latour upstairs was getting a bit lonely, I'm sure you'll understand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.