the guy that chucked his s/t away

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
SuperYaya said:
Plot twist: It was superbia.

In 110? no chance

GDM wouldn't go in there

I wouldn't go back in a hurry, but I've been there mate.

I went into 110 once as part of my "Man of the People Tour 2011".

Shook a few hands, bought a couple of beers before the game and then fucked off back to my box when everyone else was looking at the away fans at the first rendition of "Where were you when you were shit?".

To anyone who was pissed off I left without saying goodbye, when I tell you that my bottle of Château Latour upstairs was getting a bit lonely, I'm sure you'll understand.

fk all gets past you.....knew you'd pick it up

nearly did a LOL<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 pm --<br /><br />
noely said:
He threw his card which was a gold card he then came up to me and my nephew spouting shit so we said there's ten mins left we could win still he turned round back towards pitch spouting somthing about its the worst hes seen then got laughed at by everyone around
us
No doubt he'll be a the ticket office today asking for a reissue

Gold was it? Looked blue but the backs are blue too I suppose

def a season ticket though not sure if it was gold or platnum i seen the pic on the other side when it landed, it was the young city steward who picked it up the one who looks like Mr bean

I'm surprised he didn't appreciate the cloud burst of nostalgia. It's been some considerable time since I have felt the abject disappointment of such an inexplicable collective no show( notwithstanding the FAC QF effort that is). Hell, I stayed right to the final second just to get the full benefit of the alternative match day experience. In fact, I was quite miffed when Nasri nearly spoilt it by grabbing what would have a somewhat undeserved last gasp winner.
Ungrateful twat, I wouldn't reply to his sheepish email asking for it back if I were the club.

Maybe a lot more who moan about things should chuck theirs too. We be better off without them.It's football, not football manager where u build the best team and beat everyone easily. It's the premier league and manchester city. Get a grip.
I'm all for opinions but some fans of this club are dragging it down.
When will they be happy? Fukin never, that's when.
By the way, anyone Seen my season card, I lost it at the Sunderland game, about ten mins to go.......

Why Always Ste said:
Doesn't surprise me though.

The reality is this Blue will only head back to his local pub and start watching matches there, the club not bothering what his opinion is/was and will be quickly replaced by some tourist who's opinion is highly valued by City on City Voice website.

Doesn't matter that he's been watching since 1962.

They don't give a shit, profit before supporters.

Gone fishing???? :) For the benefit of new members on this forum, he is trying to wind you up. As for the 'Blue' who chucked his Season Ticket away - the boy in question was only 16 and wanted some attention - after all, his team has now gone 1 whole season and perhaps this season, without winning the league - what's more, they've only won 3 trophies in 4 years. Some new fans are only used to success

marco said:
def a season ticket though not sure if it was gold or platnum i seen the pic on the other side when it landed, it was the young city steward who picked it up the one who looks like Mr bean
images

What the fuck is happening to our support?

Ungrateful ****, bet he wasn't there when we had Pearce.

welsh_andy said:
Why Always Ste said:
Doesn't surprise me though.

The reality is this Blue will only head back to his local pub and start watching matches there, the club not bothering what his opinion is/was and will be quickly replaced by some tourist who's opinion is highly valued by City on City Voice website.
Doesn't matter that he's been watching since 1962.

They don't give a shit, profit before supporters.
true, but you you go back to the doldrums we was in was decades, i wouldnt for sure, to become a top club it has to be about money and profit these days, the club of old has gone, however much i miss club used to be towards its fans, i rather success anyday tbh
They obviously don't give a shit profit before everything etc. I havent been able to afford a season card before yet I have my name down now for the 299 ones cheers sheikh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.