the guy that chucked his s/t away

Kippax Street 1880 said:
To be fair when we were shit expectations were lower, when we have by a fucking country mile the best team in the country, the highest wage bill in sport and spent the first half of the season systematically destroying everything in our path. This fucking meek capitulation feels terrible. When we lose it puts me in a bad mood for the week. So much easier to take it on the chin when you are floating in mid-table without the pressure either way.

I agree mate it's all relative, and at 2-1 down I could understand a few people fucking off.

Dobbing your season ticket though?

Skashion said:
I didn't see this, did anyone else?

yeah mate . It happened<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 pm --<br /><br />
Shirley said:
How do you know for certain it was his season ticket card?

There is a good chance we could be reading about this in the tabloids tomorrow as they have ran out of FFP, highest wage bill in the world and no English players stories to write about us.

It looked like a blue card to me to be honest.

mancityvstoke said:
Skashion said:

yeah mate . It happened

-- Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:50 pm --

Shirley said:

There is a good chance we could be reading about this in the tabloids tomorrow as they have ran out of FFP, highest wage bill in the world and no English players stories to write about us.

Where do you sit?

mancityvstoke said:
Skashion said:

yeah mate . It happened

Shirley said:

He had probably been conned into that bargain bundle deal!

Skashion said:
mancityvstoke said:
Skashion said:

yeah mate . It happened

Shirley said:

Where do you sit?

212 second row.......(about ten rows down from De Niro).......right in front of the aisle where he chucked it at the steward.

He ran down the steps and launched it at a City steward at the gate.

Then he started shouting and pointing at the players

strongbowholic said:
marco said:
couldnt beleive it although i understand his frustration, in 110 towards the end he ran down the stars and chucked his card at the stewards and told them to give it to the players, shame i thought these days had long gone
Hahahaa!! Brilliant. If that's him not supporting us anymore, then good riddance. Frustration is very understandable but heads need to be wobbled.

He's probably on the Discuss Pellegrini thread even as we speak......!

mancityvstoke said:
212 second row.......(about ten rows down from De Niro).......right in front of the aisle where he chucked it at the steward.

Oh, I thought you must have been close to see it was a Blue card. I'm at the bottom of 110 and I completely missed this.

Skashion said:
mancityvstoke said:

Oh, I thought you must have been close to see it was a Blue card. I'm at the bottom of 110 and I completely missed this.

I could see it was dark blue not white like mine

Paul Powers Bar said:
what a bellend he is

wa wa wa

we might not win the league

i am surprised he didnt top himself when we were really shit

He won't have gone when we were shit, his first game was v QPR on the tele.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.