The Gym

haha, yea, their argument for the "free" part of the name is based on the membership card offering discounts and the like for local businesses.

What I find daft is that many discounts are offering junk food. So I go to workout, then get enticed into a 1/2 price pizza. :/

Why Always Ste said:
Fit For Free (Dutch company recently launched over here)

£9.99pm

it's very basic. my previous gym was £38pm but it had Sauna, Steam Room and a decent Swimming pool.

i went to a FFF in Amsterdam just by elandsgracht. Was pretty decent till u got to the showers. That was where you'd see all the not so straight dudes trying it on u in the showers and steamroom.

3-1-5 lancaster, private ran so not a chain but still a big gym with pool, sauna etc. Quite dear at 45 quid but the squash courts are included and I use them twice a week.

Used to go to DW and hated it, full of utter wankers in my local branch who had no consideration for anyone.

Squash Centre at the ground.

Just paid £65 for 3 months. Gym, Jacuzzi, Sauna

Free parking aswell.
Happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.