The Harry and Meghan fuss

Result, morgan is a stain on this country , bragging this morning about being the editor of the mirror for ten years like he should be proud of what he did

The weather man and harry and megan took him down

I'd be devastated being took down by the weatherman,who also comes across as smug as Morgan by the way.

Just read the weather out lad eh

Result, morgan is a stain on this country , bragging this morning about being the editor of the mirror for ten years like he should be proud of what he did

The weather man and harry and megan took him down
Alex Beresford talks a lot of sense and much is from personal experience. Recently his cousin was killed by a knife and he talked eloquently at the time when he must have been really grieving. Fair play to him for standing up to the narcissistic bully

A bit?

He should just hack Meghans phone to see if its true, or maybe mock up some photos to incriminate them.

He is an absolute fucking piece of shit and the fact he lauds about the way he does is quite frankly a fucking pisstake. How he hasn't served time or been filled in is beyond me. There's time yet though, and I'll piss myself laughing when karma catches up with the morally bankrupt narcissistic wankstain.

But how do you actually feel about him :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.