The Harry and Meghan fuss

Satire is wasted on you westy.

What is good is that despite your veiled promises to join the ranks of the ignoreants i didn't managed to convince a well adjusted poster that you would reply within 5 minutes of reading the post that you never read as you point out time and again and it would include the word shit in the post.

As a result I am 50 bucks to the good so keep them coming westy although he won't fall for the same trick again.

but thanks to you I am confident I can find another poor sole in the not too distant future.

if that isn't incentive enough for you to quit as you keep saying you will I don't know what is.

So while your posts are droll , plentiful , predictable and virtue signalling to the core keep them coming.

I doubt you even understood the point I was making or the response based on the irrelevant content in your post.
There can be no answer to this drivel
The fact that you spend the time and make the effort to write page after page of barely intelligible nonsense in response to anything I post amuses me.
I stand corrected

The fact that you spend the time and make the effort to write page after page of barely intelligible nonsense in response to anything I post amuses me.
You were too quick for me to inveigle another westy could you kindly wait a couple of hours before I amuse you next time and I get another handout.

you could un amuse yourself by not trolling me time and again how does that sound.

have you noticed that time and again these exchanges in the main are started when you just want to increase your count for the sake of it basically with posters you think are conservatives or progressives or whatever but not in your clique ( an ever reducing one I might add thank god ) and invariably in fact without fail consists of you abusing the poster for the hell of it.

I don't mind you posting in reply to almost every post I make outside all things City which your rarely do but to quote another poster westy you really have a boring sense of entitlement.

Have you got a life outside these forums? If not I suggest you try or get your girl friend or wife if you have one to look at them and give you a lesson in manners .

Is misery your middle name?

There can be no answer to this drivel

I stand corrected
You would think westy is my younger brother who never got the attention from our mother he always believed he deserved (LOL).

Shit maybe my mum got some of hers back at my cheating dad and westy was the result (LOL).

I await another reply journo but not from you (LOL).

BTW There is always an answer to any drivel hence my reply to you.

You would think westy is my younger brother who never got the attention from our mother he always believed he deserved (LOL).

Shit maybe my mum got some of hers back at my cheating dad and westy was the result (LOL).

I await another reply journo but not from you (LOL).

BTW There is always an answer to any drivel hence my reply to you.
(LOL)

You were too quick for me to inveigle another westy could you kindly wait a couple of hours before I amuse you next time and I get another handout.

you could un amuse yourself by not trolling me time and again how does that sound.

have you noticed that time and again these exchanges in the main are started when you just want to increase your count for the sake of it basically with posters you think are conservatives or progressives or whatever but not in your clique ( an ever reducing one I might add thank god ) and invariably in fact without fail consists of you abusing the poster for the hell of it.

I don't mind you posting in reply to almost every post I make outside all things City which your rarely do but to quote another poster westy you really have a boring sense of entitlement.

Have you got a life outside these forums? If not I suggest you try or get your girl friend or wife if you have one to look at them and give you a lesson in manners .

Is misery your middle name?
I'm not sure whether it's more sad and pathetic for you to have a bet with someone about me or make up a far fetched story about having a bet with someone about me.

Either way it keeps me entertained Bogy so keep them coming.

I'm not sure whether it's more sad and pathetic for you to have a bet with someone about me or make up a far fetched story about having a bet with someone about me.

Either way it keeps me entertained Bogy so keep them coming.
True dinks but no more pathetic than you saying its sad or pathetic westy.

As I said you are simply a virtue signaller or a miserable poster and predictable at that

if you are a betting man and you thought you could win a quid on an outcome most people would have a tilt no matter the event and certainly not call it sad albeit they might be a tad disappointed if they lost out.

obviously as virtuous as you are , you are not a betting person (LOL).

I have gone from a f...wit , to someone thou must ignore , to someone who entertains you all in one hit.

I reckon you might even like this post westy the way I am trending.

No comment about Harry and Meghan , no comment about the neflix involvement , no comment from Harry and Meghan not commenting all about you and me as per usual.

Keep on chuggling westy or as the swamp man said keep on trolling until you are a one man band.

Notice the would be advocates for everything woke are pretty silent on Diana the Musical.

Apparently many bad reviews and if I recall Harry was critical of the media particularly the UK media and their treatment of his mother and blaming them in part for his desire to leave the UK.

perhaps the silence has something to do with the fact that Netflix are involved (LOL).

its not as if he is out of the medias spectrum for long these days.

Unless Harry is fuming that he wrote it himself and he's not getting great reviews then any objection would be similar to if he should say something about 'The Crown' and that other film 'Harry and Megan' or whatever it's called.

It's not the same thing, so it's a false discussion/ critique.

Unless Harry is fuming that he wrote it himself and he's not getting great reviews then any objection would be similar to if he should say something about 'The Crown' and that other film 'Harry and Megan' or whatever it's called.

It's not the same thing, so it's a false discussion/ critique.
James corden asked him about the crown he said it is fiction loosely based on facts or something similiar and that he has watched it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.