The Harry and Meghan fuss

No shit Sherlock

Well done for totally missing the point
Satire is wasted on you westy.

What is good is that despite your veiled promises to join the ranks of the ignoreants i didn't managed to convince a well adjusted poster that you would reply within 5 minutes of reading the post that you never read as you point out time and again and it would include the word shit in the post.

As a result I am 50 bucks to the good so keep them coming westy although he won't fall for the same trick again.

but thanks to you I am confident I can find another poor sole in the not too distant future.

if that isn't incentive enough for you to quit as you keep saying you will I don't know what is.

So while your posts are droll , plentiful , predictable and virtue signalling to the core keep them coming.

I doubt you even understood the point I was making or the response based on the irrelevant content in your post.

Satire is wasted on you westy.

What is good is that despite your veiled promises to join the ranks of the ignoreants i didn't managed to convince a well adjusted poster that you would reply within 5 minutes of reading the post that you never read as you point out time and again and it would include the word shit in the post.

As a result I am 50 bucks to the good so keep them coming westy although he won't fall for the same trick again.

but thanks to you I am confident I can find another poor sole in the not too distant future.

if that isn't incentive enough for you to quit as you keep saying you will I don't know what is.

So while your posts are droll , plentiful , predictable and virtue signalling to the core keep them coming.

I doubt you even understood the point I was making or the response based on the irrelevant content in your post.
The fact that you spend the time and make the effort to write page after page of barely intelligible nonsense in response to anything I post amuses me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.