The Harry and Meghan fuss

I wasn’t confused with that, I understand that, I was confused with your point but now I understand.

The reasoning given was anti discrimination against girls but I also, just guessing as a parent and grandparent myself, that having siblings with different titles growing up isn’t exactly nice and must be confusing for them.

So as a grandparent yourself you understand how fucking weird it is to go out of your way to make some of your grandchildren princes/princesses and not doing it to the others.

So constructing strawmen again?

The fact there have been exceptions proves the point that the Queen could have changed the whole situation with the stroke of a pen.
Nobody has argued she couldn’t have done it.

The argument is should she have done that.

The point Meghan raises on discussions around race should be… did the Queen not change it because Archie was mixed race?

And considering in the interview they’ve said it wasn’t a senior royal who questioned his skin colour, I would suggest there’s zero evidence that’s why.

So as a grandparent yourself you understand how fucking weird it is to go out of your way to make some of your grandchildren princes/princesses and not doing it to the others.
I’ll never know what it’s like to be the Head of State for a country and have to tread carefully with public perception.

Royal Convention has to draw a line somewhere and the question is always where and who gets left out.

Charles is predicted to slim down the family again, so more will be left out.

This whole conversation is just another example as to why the monarchy should have no place in the constitution of a modern State.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.