The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wank attendance at Wembley tonight for a local derby. Thought they were the biggest club in London or so they would have us believe.

Ferguson knew the importance of winning even small trophies. Mourinho has always targetted the league cup when he first arrives at a club because he knows the importance of winning a first trophy. Every City fan can speak to how the air around the club changed after the FA Cup win.

I think when Pochettino sits at home watching the last MOTD of the season, big glass of malbec in his hand, he'll regret saying the league cup was not a real trophy and having his team play like they did last night.

This is a man who's been managing for 8 years and has never won anything.

This is the manager of a club whose only trophy in the last 26 years was the League Cup he thinks they are above.

He's made a big mistake yesterday IMO, thrown away by far his best chance of winning silverware at Spurs.

Writing off the cups as they arent big trophies when the only things he has to show thus far in is his managerial career are a few manager of the months. 23 years in Europe as a player and manager and he has 2 Copa del reys.

Ego writing cheques his career can't cash.

Ferguson knew the importance of winning even small trophies. Mourinho has always targetted the league cup when he first arrives at a club because he knows the importance of winning a first trophy. Every City fan can speak to how the air around the club changed after the FA Cup win.

I think when Pochettino sits at home watching the last MOTD of the season, big glass of malbec in his hand, he'll regret saying the league cup was not a real trophy and having his team play like they did last night.

This is a man who's been managing for 8 years and has never won anything.

This is the manager of a club whose only trophy in the last 26 years was the League Cup he thinks they are above.

He's made a big mistake yesterday IMO, thrown away by far his best chance of winning silverware at Spurs.

Spot-on. I think winning the league cup in 2014 relaxed us and made it easier to win the league. It took pressure off Pellegrini in his first season. The Liverpool win in 2016 was also fantastic. If we had knocked the rags out last season they would not have won anything. Their defeat of us gave them momentum. Momentum is everything and winning trophies energises the players and fans. I wouldn't be surprised to see Spurs suffer a hangover this weekend. The most experienced managers are aware of this.

Tick tock. That's one less trophy they have a chance of winning before the summer exodus. Well done Wham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.