The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Spuds , time to step up and prove Pep wrong ..... Harry Kane out injured .... can you beat the rags without him??
BTW , hoping for a 0-0 snoozefest.

Even with Kane out Spurs still have enough about them to grind out a draw, of which would be a good result for them and a very good one for us.

A draw suits us best tomorrow.

We win, they draw and it's 7 points in front.

We couldn't ask for better going into the Arsenal game next week, a weekend in which United also play Chelsea away.

Why didn't they leave Mourinho guessing until the team sheet an hour beforehand? If there's a chance Kane could feature I guarantee his tactics would be that bit more defensive minded. Talk about showing your hand.

Why didn't they leave Mourinho guessing until the team sheet an hour beforehand? If there's a chance Kane could feature I guarantee his tactics would be that bit more defensive minded. Talk about showing your hand.

absolutely this ^^^^,,,cant understand it myself Jose would have spent al dayl planning his formation of 9-1-0

Poch is more interested in the buffet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.