The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have a chance of the title this season, they're a very good team.
Being in the CL and with a good chance of the title and having a few injuries they'd have been nuts not to rest a few players.
Juande Ramos won the cup with Spurs, much good it did him.

I think they have a chance of the title this season, they're a very good team.
Being in the CL and with a good chance of the title and having a few injuries they'd have been nuts not to rest a few players.
Juande Ramos won the cup with Spurs, much good it did him.

Don’t you think that Spurs' squad is much better than the one that Ramos worked with?

I agree with those posters, who say there are no negatives to winning a trophy, even one as poorly regarded as the League Cup.

I thoroughly enjoyed our LC runs in both ‘14 and ‘16.

Don’t you think that Spurs' squad is much better than the one that Ramos worked with?

I agree with those posters, who say there are no negatives to winning a trophy, even one as poorly regarded as the League Cup.

I thoroughly enjoyed our LC runs in both ‘14 and ‘16.
I've loved both our league cup victories and don't think it's a worthless trophy, but equally it doesn't worry me when we rest players for it and play a second string.

Last edited:
I've loved both our league cup victories and don't think it's a worthless trophy, but equally it doesn't worry me when we rest players for it and play a second string.

Same.

Would like to have won v West Ham but not especially gutted that we didn't. Premier League didn't help Spurs by scheduling us to play Man Utd away at Saturday lunchtime after playing on Wednesday night. Utd had 24 hours extra rest. So fully understand Poch's decision to rotate and give players returning from injury a chance to get match fit.

No , it was an attack specific to Spurs and their fans , (Spurs 2017/18 thread sort of gives it away) they have this deluded concept that in the 50 years i have been supporting MCFC , they have always been a bigger club than City , and they never have and never will be , even before our "oil money" we were always the bigger more successful club with better attendances , youve had "star" players like Gascoigne,Lineker,Klinsmaann, Ardilles etc., to fill a few headlines in the media on big money and achieved nothing . Your theory about me taking the piss out of football "supporters" who follow clubs with zero success is complete unfounded bullshit, i go to as many games as i can watching Southport F.C. where we had a difficult season last year being relegated to the National League. We have a hardcore support of 1200-1500 and will probably never win anything , in fact we did a lap of honour when we got a corner last season .butr these 1200 or so supporters are worth more than 100,000 deluded southern shandy drinking wankers like you.

No, you weren't. Your saying so is no better than the Spurs fans who clearly riled you by saying the opposite.

As to your original post being specific to Spurs and their fans, I suggest that you reread it. You specifically mentioned another club in addition to Spurs!

No, you weren't. Your saying so is no better than the Spurs fans who clearly riled you by saying the opposite.

As to your original post being specific to Spurs and their fans, I suggest that you reread it. You specifically mentioned another club in addition to Spurs!
Move on. You’re worse than that little dwarf who manages you for carrying shit on long after the moment has passed.
Good luck against the rags btw ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.