The haters poll

Mancini has prioritised the premier league,leaving out Aguero in most of the starting line ups and the first choice full backs shows he values winning the league ahead of the champions league.

Re: The HATER'S can f*ck off poll

danburge82 said:
We absolutely do have a lack of experience... ...in the CL.

Might as well post it here as well, since I've posted it everywhere else.

This is Napoli's first time in the CL proper.

Last time was 90/91, when it was a cup.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 pm --<br /><br />
royle said:
Mancini has prioritised the premier league,leaving out Aguero in most of the starting line ups and the first choice full backs shows he values winning the league ahead of the champions league.

No other comparison intended but the fact:

Barcelona plays the same bloody team week in, week out and they seem to do quite well both in CL and La Liga as far as fatigue goes.

The game against Napoli was after all the make or break game in the group.

Re: The HATER'S can f*ck off poll

danburge82 said:
We absolutely do have a lack of experience and have shown a lack of quality and ability in the CL. I have no problem with people talking with truthful comments. Sometimes we are big'd up, sometimes we are criticised. Most of the time neither aide of the argument is worth listening to. But I have no problem with anyone criticising our first CL campaign because from management selections and tactics to player performances and overall naivity as a club.. we've been pretty average. But for me it was to be expected this time round.

We don't lack quality and ability though, that must be highlighted. We just haven't shown a great deal of it.

Oh and yes, definitely the FA Barclays Premier League!

Brilliant and the most sensible post I've read on here in the past few days.

To win the Premier League will be a dream come true

The rest can wait

I felt that way before a ball was kicked in the CL which to me was just a bonus adventure and not a priority

Look at Chelsea.

One step at a time.

Re: The haters can f*ck off poll

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Let's win the CL as PL champions.... something the rags havent done ;)
They won the Prem in 07 and the Prem and CL in 08.

Cant possibly win the CL with the defence we've got, but it'll do for the PREM..........................New worldy centre back required next season as priority if we're to go further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.