The haters poll

Re: The haters can f*ck off poll

nowt would've been said if bent 'arry had'nt taken kick and rush spurs as far as he did.but their not top of the league

Golden Balls said:
Media, people and every Tom, Dick and Harry has been criticising city about the lack of 'quality', 'experience' and 'ability' to perform among Europe's top dogs.

The way i see it, failing to make the knockout stages is not the be all and end all. History wasn't on our side and as VK alluded to, it was always going to be a tough group considering we were in pot 3.

Such programs as ESPNSOCCERNET Presspass, the world game, and various news prints have labelled us as a failure due to the money we spent and how it isn't good enough.

So, if i were to ask any city fan on this site which tournament we would want to win this season i am confident 95% would say the Premier League over the CL.

Vote with either Prem or CL and we will see the results in 48 hours. One step at a time, it is silly to think we would go from FA cup to Prem/CL double.

Probably lack of experience

Premier league.

It'd be even better if the winners still had the old trophy, not that Argos catalogue one they award now while letting the winners of the Championship get the superb old trophy won by City in 1937 and 1968.

would like to get through to the knock out stages in the CL

However it is premier league all the way preferably take it off the rags when we play them in April.....how good would that feel?

We have Premier Leagues, League Cup's and more FA Cup's to win first. Domestic glory at the moment come's before Europe (as nice as that would be).

I keep saying this to Rag's at work who ignore the fact from their first title winning side of the modern era in 1993, till the Champions League Win in 99 was six year's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.