The haters poll

The home game against Napoli was the best home game of the season - not in terms of enjoyment but in terms of the quality of the game

75% of Premiership games we play are totally one-sided affairs where City only play at their top level for about 15 minutes

The Champions League games are much more intense as the opposition is so motivated and so tactically aware. The experienced teams like Bayern and United are able to take their foot off the pedal - but not us yet

Golden Balls said:
Media, people and every Tom, Dick and Harry has been criticising city about the lack of 'quality', 'experience' and 'ability' to perform among Europe's top dogs.

The way i see it, failing to make the knockout stages is not the be all and end all. History wasn't on our side and as VK alluded to, it was always going to be a tough group considering we were in pot 3.

Such programs as ESPNSOCCERNET Presspass, the world game, and various news prints have labelled us as a failure due to the money we spent and how it isn't good enough.

So, if i were to ask any city fan on this site which tournament we would want to win this season i am confident 95% would say the Premier League over the CL.

Vote with either Prem or CL and we will see the results in 48 hours. One step at a time, it is silly to think we would go from FA cup to Prem/CL double.

Prem, every time (till we win C/L!!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.