The holiday thread

rickmcfc said:
siwright said:
rickmcfc said:
California in September. Fly to Los Angeles, pick up a mustang GT, then drive to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Mammoth Mountain, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, San Francicso, Big Sur, Pismo Beach. Can't fucking wait!!!

Did the same a few years back (though the other way up), best trip I've ever had. I'd add Carmel and Napa Valley to your list if you have time...

Cheers mate. What's at Napa Valley? Did you do Tahoe, really looking forward to this part as its the only bit Ive not done of the trip before.

Vinyards and chilled times at Napa. Didn't do Tahoe sorry.

holidays this year will vary...

weekend away in jan in Oslo with Mrs This!

I had to drop out of the boys annual ski/board trip in march, due to lack of cash.

Weekend in london with all the kids over easter

week in anglesey with my boys bodyboarding over whit (brrrrr)

summer in the french alps with 25 of us in a huge place will be great fun

late summer break with mrs to mate's house in southern france

honeymoon in thailand in november, when Mrs This! will reallly be Mrs This!...

10 days in GC got turned into 17 days thanks to France's love of striking. Not exactly sad about a free week in las palmas. Ryanair handled it 10000x better than I thought they would, minus the 7 hour wait at the airport to rebook and waiting til we were on the runway to cancel, but other than that its been alright

Half a week, mooching between Hampshire and London, then what's left of 3 weeks with the folks in sunny Manch. The first half week can be classed as holiday. The rest could end up as 24-hour care and worry.

mancityscot said:
tenerife with the football boys on 17th august for a week. going to playas las americas. anyone been?

Yes, its a hole full of pissed up floosies, which I dare say is why a load of football lads are off there! Enjoy

Blumers Bloomers said:
mancityscot said:
tenerife with the football boys on 17th august for a week. going to playas las americas. anyone been?

Yes, its a hole full of pissed up floosies, which I dare say is why a load of football lads are off there! Enjoy
Only this lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.