The holiday thread

Just had a disasterous 3 weeks in Roda Corfu, the weather was crap loads of thunderstorms, then the Mrs was ill so had to cut it short, we should have been there a month but can claim back off medical insurance.
With the insurance we are going to Aghia Marina Crete on July 2nd for a holiday to get over a holiday!

rickmcfc said:
California in September. Fly to Los Angeles, pick up a mustang GT, then drive to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Mammoth Mountain, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, San Francicso, Big Sur, Pismo Beach. Can't fucking wait!!!

Did the same a few years back (though the other way up), best trip I've ever had. I'd add Carmel and Napa Valley to your list if you have time...

Off to Crete in August, should be nice!!! Just hope Ill survive the flight, as I get very claustrophobic in airplanes with no way to escape :P

kinkysleftfoot said:
Just got back from two cracking weeks in Santorini where I got Married!
Congratulations and your Mrs is a cracker saw your photos you posted.
What were the prices like there and is it as good as people say it is, its one place in Greece i have never been to

siwright said:
rickmcfc said:
California in September. Fly to Los Angeles, pick up a mustang GT, then drive to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Mammoth Mountain, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, San Francicso, Big Sur, Pismo Beach. Can't fucking wait!!!

Did the same a few years back (though the other way up), best trip I've ever had. I'd add Carmel and Napa Valley to your list if you have time...

Cheers mate. What's at Napa Valley? Did you do Tahoe, really looking forward to this part as its the only bit Ive not done of the trip before.

blue underpants said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
Just got back from two cracking weeks in Santorini where I got Married!
Congratulations and your Mrs is a cracker saw your photos you posted.
What were the prices like there and is it as good as people say it is, its one place in Greece i have never been to

I have lived in Cyprus and have been to most greek islands, Santorini is out of this world.......it's an upmarket Mykonos. Two distinctive parts to the island, the beach part is much cheaper than the towns, they are quite expensive but well worth it. Very relaxing and not a lot of bars, mainly restaurants......loads of steps and steep hills if you want to keep fit!

If anyone thinking of marrying abroad this is the place to do it! The pictures you can get are fantastic

unapapem.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.