The holiday thread

Blumers Bloomers said:
mancityscot said:
tenerife with the football boys on 17th august for a week. going to playas las americas. anyone been?

Yes, its a hole full of pissed up floosies, which I dare say is why a load of football lads are off there! Enjoy
Its no where near as bad as it was 20 years ago
The veronicas bars back then in las americas were a fucking cesspitt,as were the other bars in the area..

The cookie monster said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
mancityscot said:
tenerife with the football boys on 17th august for a week. going to playas las americas. anyone been?

Yes, its a hole full of pissed up floosies, which I dare say is why a load of football lads are off there! Enjoy
Its no where near as bad as it was 20 years ago
The veronicas bars back then in las americas were a fucking cesspitt,as were the other bars in the area..
Wasnt exactly Santorini was it

I am going to Crete in July but to the less commercial West of the Island near Chania airport to a place called Aghia Marina, any info anybody?

Nissi Beach in Cyrpus in 4 weeks. Got a decent deal on a last minute booking. A week of sun and beer, can't wait.

AlthamBlue said:
Nissi Beach in Cyrpus in 4 weeks. Got a decent deal on a last minute booking. A week of sun and beer, can't wait.
Believe me take some very very very strong sunscreen, July August is deadly, otherwise its great

blue underpants said:
AlthamBlue said:
Believe me take some very very very strong sunscreen, July August is deadly, otherwise its great

Been checking the weather over there already, it does look a tad warm :) I'll either be well covered in sun cream or sat in a air conditioned bar.

AlthamBlue said:
blue underpants said:
AlthamBlue said:

Been checking the weather over there already, it does look a tad warm :) I'll either be well covered in sun cream or sat in a air conditioned bar.
No need to check the weather mate, it will be sun up about 6am it will blaze all day and be unbearable about1pm, it will set about 9pm but still be about 35c, jobs a good un

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.